Author Topic: MrMunkurious' OpenTTD Server [1.4.2] [Dedicated] [ONLINE]  (Read 7174 times)

hey look at this cool logo shorpz made

round 3 lets goooooooooooooooo! join if you want dibs on the early fun

Whoever's trains these are, they've been like this for nearly 60 years. Just a heads up.

I guarantee you mine have been running for over 100, I would replace them but I'm at the wrong house and thus don't have a computer to use.

Damn. Pretty sure I already lost. I probably have a stuffload of money but there no way I can competer with you starfishs.

Also next map should be huge and the sea level should be high.

Whoever's trains these are, they've been like this for nearly 60 years. Just a heads up.

Ah thats mine haha. thanks for catching that. I was on for about 5 minutes earlier today to upgrade my stuff to maglevs and I didn't take the time to fix my horrible track system.

My maglev creamed him as it was going to Lindberg. I'm not sorry.

Ah thats mine haha. thanks for catching that. I was on for about 5 minutes earlier today to upgrade my stuff to maglevs and I didn't take the time to fix my horrible track system.

No problem.

there are no more trucks on that route now.

i think you killed them all off.

they really should look before they drive onto the tracks

they really should look before they drive onto the tracks

natural selection at its finest

We should restart the map. It's 2153 I think it will reset overnight anyway, so why not now?

the game is only exciting for me on the first day
giant competition to get money for like 5 hours then i sleep and wake up and everyone else is making millions of dollars