Author Topic: Paintball gun and paintball mask  (Read 2375 times)

It would be cool if someone made a paintball gun that deals 100 HP damage, that has faction colors, animations and is 2 handed.

Also, it would be cool if you can make a paintball mask that is automatically put on your face when it is in your inventory.

-Svince02

I've seen a private addon of this before, of what you're asking exactly.
It has a cool helmet application animation and paint splatter when a ball hits a brick.

It was never released.
ffffs

Here's the Thing.

1. There's already a Paintball gun, exept it deals 5 Hp Damage.
2. You can just get a mask add-on to go with it!

ITS THAT SIMPLE DUDE.

Here's the Thing.

1. There's already a Paintball gun, exept it deals 5 Hp Damage. Okay, sure. Yes, there is.
2. You can just get a mask add-on to go with it! Nope. Doesn't exist. There's no paintball mask.

ITS THAT SIMPLE DUDE.

Paintball gun
And for the mask you could modify a suiting gas mask slightly i suppose.

Also for the 100hp damage thing, it isn't hard to make a playertype that has 5hp if you wanted 1 hit kill in the gamemode.

Also for the 100hp damage thing, it isn't hard to make a playertype that has 5hp if you wanted 1 hit kill in the gamemode.
Much practical would be to edit the weapon itself than make all players change datablock

Or not waist time and datablocks.
Go into the files using WinRAR or 7Zip, edit the server.cs file, find the damage then set it to 1000 or something.

It would be cool if someone made a paintball gun that deals 100 HP damage, that has faction colors, animations and is 2 handed.

Also, it would be cool if you can make a paintball mask that is automatically put on your face when it is in your inventory.

-Svince02
If you wanted me to i could do it

doo ittt
I just modeled this in about 20 mins. Got the body shape gonna add more detail. Criticism would be appreciated

Alright Update on the paintball gun. Still need alot of improvement but its getting a better shape.Would like some tips on what to do guys.

Would like some tips on what to do guys.
Needs the paintball canister still, as well as the gas hookup and CO2 tubes.