Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 111574 times)

Hey, Wrapperup, what is the variable for the map that loaded. I need to know so my gamemode can auto load the bedroom on start up. Thanks!  :cookieMonster:
Just do SSM_LoadMap("Add-Ons/StaticMap_Original_Bedroom/map.cs"); to load the bedroom via script.

how is the progress of the kitchen?
I'm working on it. Progress is just slow because I've got a lot of school work to do that actually involves putting effort into.

EDIT: the progress for the kitchen will be halted for just 1 week as I have exams that count towards my grade. After this week I will be back on track, and then after that week I will be off school as there is a week break, so I will be able to put in a lot of progress.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 05:19:49 PM by EcstaticEggplant »

Sorry that i havent been on lately. I will make easier gamemode support for this mod in the next update, and most likely fix the last problem the bedroom has.

Sorry that i havent been on lately. I will make easier gamemode support for this mod in the next update, and most likely fix the last problem the bedroom has.
Wrapperup, I have made this into a series of gamemodes. Take a look! :cookieMonster:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268295.msg7929492#new

dontyathinkyoushouldhaveasked permissionbeforeyoujustmakeag amemodeofitwithoutinglettingh imno

dontyathinkyoushouldhaveaskedpermissionbeforeyoujustmakeagamemodeofitwithoutinglettinghimno
I have none of Wrapperup's files in the gamemode. I simply have left links to the original files and the original thread. I do not see a problem with it as long as Wrapper does not have a problem with it.

dontyathinkyoushouldhaveaskedpermissionbeforeyoujustmakeagamemodeofitwithoutinglettinghimno

i see no harm done. i don't mind if you use it in a gamemode, but i will come with better gamemode functionality sooner or later.

Hey Wrapperup, I'm sure your bedroom misses a little detail:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5z9IUOG-DU

Hey Wrapperup, I'm sure your bedroom misses a little detail.
When I loaded the map up in v20, I went to that place and the top of the place was just carpet.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 10:01:17 AM by COMEGO »

if someone were to get mad that their addon was put into a gamemode, they have issues

Pretty sure Blockland was made before Minecraft anyways.

Indeed it was! But people don't do any research nowadays...

Are you aware the secret sloped in area inside the roof doesn't have vehicle collision? I tried using skies and fell through, everywhere else seems fine. Just thought I'd point it out.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:46:49 PM by JJJMan4 »

Are you aware the secret sloped in area inside the roof doesn't have vehicle collision? I tried using skies and fell through, every where seems fine. Just thought I'd point it out.
Wait skis count as vehicles?

Wait skis count as vehicles?
Yes, tumble also counts as a vehicle.