Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 112605 times)

The.. tutorial map?

Also, this applies to all maps, but highly detailed maps like terrain will cause problems as this method is naturally laggy and the larger the scale the more client computer/server resources it takes to run it smoothly.

I think i know a way, First get the Old Torque Engine that blockland still runs on. Then grab all the Old Torque engine code and put it into a addon

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 02:31:23 PM by mario0126 »

I think i know a way, First get the Old Torque Engine that blockland still runs on. Then grab all the Old Torque engine code and put it into a addon

I can't tell if this guy is joking

I sincerely hope he is..

Badspot isn't working hard, but users are better.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Badspot isn't working hard, but users are better.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
technically, it will always be that way. we have an add-on community of about 15-20 active modders compared to the 2 (badspot and rotondo) working on the game

Now You Restore the old times on blockland Ty  :cookieMonster:

I don't get it. Where are all the players with low ID-s but extremely few and handicapped forum posts popping up from all of the sudden.

I don't get it. Where are all the players with low ID-s but extremely few and handicapped forum posts popping up from all of the sudden.
It seems not long ago when 30k ID's were considered high, and now 37k's are considered low (to some) lol

It seems not long ago when 30k ID's were considered high, and now 37k's are considered low (to some) lol
Ikr, I got hit so hard with ID-racism for a 31k ID not too long ago lol

I specifically remember someone saying: "Another noob lol" at a freebuild server when i was making my first ever JVS switch and was asking help. God those were the times.

And also, as time goes by, 30k ID-s are logically registered longer ago which means logically they shouldn't act like noobs anymore and that was what surprised me.

technically, it will always be that way. we have an add-on community of about 15-20 active modders compared to the 2 (badspot and rotondo) working on the game
The last update: 4 of January...

The game is 10 years old and has no premium purchasable content.

The game is 10 years old and has no premium purchasable content.
You want some stuffty DLC? I think badspot is just taking his time on the update.

I remember some guy wanted to be paid for his addons, it was a garbage idea.

I remember some guy wanted to be paid for his addons, it was a garbage idea.
that tyler6 guy or whatever his ign was?