Author Topic: System_StaticMaps [1.2-beta] - Easier static shape loading. Kitchen in works!  (Read 111406 times)

Im guessing your going to make a racing map :D

vehicles behave horribly on staticmaps

what happened to kitchen doe

wasn't eggplant working on it

i when i try changeing the shape it says none and how do i enable the map add-on

Could anyone make a tutorial on how to convert old maps to static shapes (and do collision)? I have the perfect map :^)

V22 CONFIRMED
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 06:47:38 PM by ultrasupernuub »

Why does no one understand that static shapes are a step backwards? They're horribly inefficient.

Why does no one understand that static shapes are a step backwards? They're horribly inefficient.
There's no alternative. I recognize that static shapes are indeed a step backwards, but since nobody's done anything better, we have to settle for this. Once someone's written a better way of doing things you can complain all you like, but for the moment people are going to celebrate something that brings back a classic feature that they loved.

There's no alternative. I recognize that static shapes are indeed a step backwards, but since nobody's done anything better, we have to settle for this. Once someone's written a better way of doing things you can complain all you like, but for the moment people are going to celebrate something that brings back a classic feature that they loved.
Or were looking forward to and missed out

It's great, but, when I tried to ski on the bedroom roof in the secret room, I fell right through the floor. Everything else is perfect. I think you should add the Slopes to the maps selection, if possible.

People obviously enjoy them, what's the problem with that?
Or were looking forward to and missed out
Poor guy

:panda:  :nes: :cookieMonster:  :cookie: this is nice!!!!! is there anyway that you can get the other maps then make them into static maps, go and get the RTB megadump and then go in the zip folder and you find a maps folder and in the folder there are a lot of maps!! :D