Author Topic: Nuclear Bear - Over Sensitive Badmin  (Read 1358 times)

Yes, another one of these dramas.
So what happened was as soon as I joined Fire Vine's Static Shape Freebuild server, I said "loving whiner." But I realized that sent to the wrong chat, but I didn't get the chance to say it. As soon as I sent it, he banned me again. It looked like garbled nonsense when I was initially banned, and when I tried to reconnect it didn't say how long I had until I rejoin.
Only evidence I have was saved as an attachment.
I admit, I was bugging him earlier, but that was because he was hogging an area in the map, saying it was "Reserved" for a player that wasn't even on there, and I tried to plant ONE brick, but he placed invisible bricks all over it and as soon as I found a build able area, he started D-wanding the baseplate, without asking what I was doing first.
TL;DR:
He overreacted to me saying something without thinking to who it was directed to.

Anything by Nuclear Bear is stuffty

Anything by Nuclear Bear is stuffty
except it wasn't his server, it was a friend's.
Wait, do you mean the ban message?

except it wasn't his server, it was a friend's.
Wait, do you mean the ban message?
No i mean anything nuclear gets his hands on becomes stuff

It seems he banned me for five minutes. I forgot to mention that the time i was bugging him he banned me for the same time for the same reason.
10 / 10 laziness

I banned you because I thought you where trying to start more stuff since you said loving whiner like most people do after they become unbanned.

Sorry, didnt realize until you rejoined later and said it was the wrong chat,

But, it was five minutes, are you sure it needed a drama?

Anyways yea im 10/10 laziest person in BL

I banned you because I thought you where trying to start more stuff since you said loving whiner like most people do after they become unbanned.

Sorry, didnt realize until you rejoined later and said it was the wrong chat,

But, it was five minutes, are you sure it needed a drama?
When the second ban happened, if you know how to read, showed up as garbled nonsense, I.E. Nothing but ASCII / Unicode.
When you attempt to reconnect to a server you are banned from, it does not show how long you have until the ban expires.
If you want I'd be willing to give you an example  :cookieMonster:

full support

Only reason you call me "Badmin" is because you got yourself banned for pulling units on a merrp.
Its starting to get annoyying, why cant you stop being so butthurt.

Only reason you call me "Badmin" is because you got yourself banned for pulling units on a merrp.
Its starting to get annoyying, why cant you stop being so butthurt.
you have a lot of dramas
overall you are a terrible host

you have a lot of dramas
overall you are a terrible host

I know im a terrible host