Roblox Thread V.2: "Roblox University!"

Author Topic: Roblox Thread V.2: "Roblox University!"  (Read 36648 times)

they're updating the theme more than the game itself

they're updating the theme more than the game itself

are you kidding me, i think the game has undergone a bunch of improvements from the last time i played it

i never said they didn't update the game. they just update the theme a hell of a lot more

i just wish they'd pick a theme and stick to it :/

i just wish they'd pick a theme and stick to it :/
i wish they would pick a theme that doesn't look like it's trying to be some apple website or look like it's mobile
or atleast let us change it like it used to be

hey I haven't looked at this game in a while so what's been going on besides the 9001 days of christmas

i wish they would pick a theme that doesn't look like it's trying to be some apple website or look like it's mobile
or atleast let us change it like it used to be
08 theme or riot

i wish i could still use the roblox 1.0 theme

I ran into Guest 0 yesterday, I got some screenshots and I'll upload them later if anyone wants to see it.

the gift of short supply opened
and i got the stufftiest one out of the four shades

the gift of short supply opened
and i got the stufftiest one out of the four shades

second stufftiest

the next gift is going to be the gift of illuminati sample text doritos mlg mountain dew memes. i just know it.

the next gift is going to be the gift of illuminati sample text doritos mlg mountain dew memes. i just know it.
the illuminati gift of confirmed

prize: illuminated triangle cap of conspiracy

Roblox, can you please stop with your stupid Doge meme? It's not even funny anymore.
Roblox DCMA'd LeakBlox, so the New Year's Doge image no longer appears.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 01:18:58 AM by SpongeCraft1212 »

doge is still a thing on facebook i think, though that isnt saying much cause facebook is about a year in the past, so i guess roblox is too.

they should make a actual bird beak or bird head or something instead god damn, i want something that isnt a toucan beak :U