Author Topic: CBMHost needs your help!($40 needed for February's goal!)  (Read 12343 times)

Honestly, if it weren't for CBM i probably wouldn't have played Blockland this long.
i would be almost inactive and play very sparsly

CBMHost is always full tho...

in4badspetupdatethesvrlimit!!1!

OT: if he can't handle the amount of money he has to pay for it then why doesn't he give CBMHost to someone else?

I really hope CBM doesn't go

imma see if I can trow some money at you guys

in4badspetupdatethesvrlimit!!1!

OT: if he can't handle the amount of money he has to pay for it then why doesn't he give CBMHost to someone else?

If you haven't noticed, finding someone who is A. Committed enough B. Responsible enough

is pretty hard.

If I got donations for my servers I would give 20% to CMB.

If CBM tanks out, I will consider providing a free VPS for a limited number of clients, with free servers based on the merit of the hoster (i.e. pictures, descriptions, and such of what they intend to host, no family rps, etc).  I'd need some kind of FTP management solution though, as I'm not up to the task of manually controlling FTP information for every client as they come and go from the service.

Tezuni be like, "NOT MY MONIEZ"

Ill donate when I get a job :I
How did this come up?

tezuni is rich in donations
too bad he probably won't ever donate to CBMhost
Not really.
Why would I? I don't use their service or join their servers.

Let it be a lesson for all, make a low-quality, badly administrated noob magnet and cash in
Ok, 1st off you donated to my server. 2nd off you ARE (were as of now) an administrator on my servers yourself.

If CBM tanks out, I will consider providing a free VPS for a limited number of clients, with free servers based on the merit of the hoster (i.e. pictures, descriptions, and such of what they intend to host, no family rps, etc).  I'd need some kind of FTP management solution though, as I'm not up to the task of manually controlling FTP information for every client as they come and go from the service.
How about a Jail Escape from me  :cookieMonster:

i want to donate but im afraid the service will tank anyways and my money will be wasted

i want to donate but im afraid the service will tank anyways and my money will be wasted

We've already met our monthly goal thanks to Bright, so any donations now will go towards next month. So far we're 1/4 there for next month's goal. Thank you all for the support, I really do want to keep this running for you guys.

Bump this service still needs help

Regardless of what cowboy is trying to do, offering a service like this for free is basically dumb.

Charge money, make money, grow, increase capacity, find a way to sell advertising, stay free.

If not it's gonna have to cost the clients in the long-run.