Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump

Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 143188 times)

Exciting! I look forward to seeing what you will release.

All aboard the hype train! Choo Choo!

Oh goody, a new vehicle! I wonder if everyone is going to "confirm" that it's the new Bengs like last time. Everyone was so sure it would be the Bengs, and it turned out to be the Bochum.

These are the best loving vehicles. Ever.

I especially love the Blocko-Sedan pack. I have the old version and the "L" (now default "R") light key no longer makes the sirens turn on D:

Is this fixed in an unsaid update? Just wondering.

Awesome vehicles. Classy, too!

Before you get too excited, let me tell you it won't be the Bengs. But the released vehicles will definitely help me with it.

Nice Job.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 07:04:32 AM by TorvA »

I didn't think it would be the Bengs. My money is on the Björn or that van/lorry thing you made.

Before you get too excited, let me tell you it won't be the Bengs. But the released vehicles will definitely help me with it.
guys he's lying it is definitely the bengs we've all been waiting for

Yaay, I am super excited now! This weekend just got a whole lot better, makes me forget I have school on Monday...oh wait...
Anyways;
Hoping its either Bunny, Bjorn, or some other vehicle, either way..Excited!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 10:55:12 PM by Robo Dude »

I bet it will be this
Hi!
Haven't posted in a while, so here we go:

Or this
Also, a little progress:
W.I.P Lorry Thing - Progress (View in 3D)

here's a van variant
Van - W.I.P (View in 3D)

I haven't decided on the side door yet, that's why you can see two handles.

Those are what I said I think it would be, we must be onto something here.

Those are what I said I think it would be, we must be onto something here.
I just noticed your post now lol.

Can you add a download all button for each section with more than 10 addons?(AKA Cars)

Posted two new vehicles for you guys, enjoy!