Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump

Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 142605 times)

Also, stay tuned for more vehicles!
Ohh i am definitely staying tuned

The Sportster looks like a Datson Roadster. I love it <3

sportster is my fav

edit: it's a little bouncy though. not good for going over ramps and landing smooth
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 02:32:00 PM by Farad »

The Sportster looks like a Datson Roadster. I love it <3
It does look like one, but I think it looks more like an Austin Healey 3000.

Gosh, I love your style. Will you ever finish your DC-3 or work on that Rocket 88? Lol, probably the last thing you want to hear but Im curious

I should probably bump up the DC-3 on the project list.

Ive been in one and seen them several times- Ive got to say yours was very nice!

Is Interactive Vehicle Support compatible with flying vehicles?

It does look like one, but I think it looks more like an Austin Healey 3000.

It is an Austin Healey 3000. It won't let me quote the original post so i copied it a small part of it.

Swingin' Sportcars
Austin Healey

On an Un-related note, is the Tiny Car update included in all of these releases I've seen, or not yet?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 12:19:05 PM by Robo Dude »

It's not included yet as I need to touch up the front a little more.

I wasn't even aware that there was a Tinycar update! Do you have pictures of it?

I found somthing wrong with ur bug model, older bugs dont have a mirror on the right car door

I found somthing wrong with ur bug model, older bugs dont have a mirror on the right car door
Well.