So apparently my school is super tribal

Author Topic: So apparently my school is super tribal  (Read 1418 times)

So today at school we had this ''Bus Driver Meet And Greet'' at school. Basically, we would just meeting our bus driver and ask him/her a few questions
Our bus went down to the cafe and sat down and we got ready to start. But then a giant group of black people (im trying to not be tribal but this is sort of hard) came out and sat down a few tables next to us. Our principal came down and then told them all they had to move to the corner of the cafeteria ''away from us''
The funny thing is, all of the black people in our school ride on 2 buses. Apparently, they can't come on the buses with all the white people.

/discuss

i have a feeling this isn't the whole story. were they causing trouble or being loud?

i have a feeling this isn't the whole story. were they causing trouble or being loud?
no, they just came down and our principal yelled at them like wtf

OP, are you in northern or southern Missouri?

OP, are you in northern or southern Missouri?

So pretty much all of Missouri?

The funny thing is, all of the black people in our school ride on 2 buses. Apparently, they can't come on the buses with all the white people
Only if they sit in the back

bump because stupid

What the hell is wrong with your school seriously

Are you sure it was because they were black, and not just because they were a large group of men near school children?
Not meaning that they might be pervs, but rather might be loud and/or crude.

My school is almost entirely Caucasian. Any other races are rarely seen. I'd say that there is probably a maximum of 30 Hispanics/black ethnic backgrounds out of ~1250 students or more.

so you automatically assume because they were black they were causing trouble?

so you automatically assume because they were black they were causing trouble?

don't take that out of context. He was wondering if the principal wanted them to move because if they were being rowdy or concerning.

don't take that out of context. He was wondering if the principal wanted them to move because if they were being rowdy or concerning.
I know, I was just kidding, but I bet someone overly sensitive to racism would automatically assume that

So pretty much all of Missouri?
He was asking which part of Missouri he's from..

The other kids probably live in different neighborhoods, and they could be rowdy and very wild. That is why the principal probably did that, nothing tribal.

There's gotta be more to the story here. Either OP isn't telling something, or just doesn't know something.