Nal's Servers or whatever - Admin apps

Poll

should myst be admin

myst is gay and so am i - yes
35 (57.4%)
i am a strong independent black woman who doesn't need no man - no
26 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Nal's Servers or whatever - Admin apps  (Read 21115 times)

IGN: Emerson

BL:ID: 31013

Why I want to be admin:
I want to be admin because I have decent experience with administration in general and I like your servers, I think they are fun and all the gamemodes are so well done and I would like to be involved. I am  so interactive with everyone and very active other then school and maybe sports. I want to be more involved in your servers. And to be honest I am not a bad guy and I don't like to be abnoxious if I was, it was most likely me playing around or just a joke in general (This kind of stuff will not happen if I am approved to be admin).I know discipline, I would really basically only give a warning and kick. If banning is necessary I will do so but, I would most likely leave perma banning to the judgment of Super Admins (Unless it is pretty obvious like trying to crash the server..). I not only look at the discipline of a situation, I love to help people. I notice that since steam came out a lot of new people have joined, I got the help I needed when I first joined I want them to get what I got. Understanding the server is a big part of having fun in it, and as an admin on any server, I want everyone to have a good time and enjoy the server for what it is. Another thing, I can also build quite well, I have built maps for people, and little details to just plain make it look more presentable. And I am a very calm person. I do not take things serious until it is absolutely necessary. If anything in my application needs changed or if it needs more please tell me. I am just happy enough you read it all the way and thank you for reading and please think about it.

Who recommends me::
-Blockster1337
~WaterOre
-Sirgir
~Bowser Jr.
-Champion
~Nameisthis
-Blockman01

(All signitures are legitimate from active players you can ask them, they may change opinions so please check with them. )

(If I need more signatures then just tell me!)
jesus christ

IGN: Google Glass
BL_ID: 35463
Why do you want admin? I want admin because I would like to help with your server. Sometimes when there are no staff online players like to spam and break the rules. I would be on whenever I can to prevent that. I am also good at events. I also have a lot of admin experience on other servers Rubber Fruit (Super Admin) Tezuni's server (admin) That Blue Creeper's servers (Admin) Anthonyrules144 (admin) Xwither's servers (admin) Kurai's server (admin). I know all the admin commands and helping others enjoy their experience on this server.
Who would recommend you? Piemaniac100, Rubber Fruit, Eagle, Champion, Freestyle, Kurai, ProTear, Russia, WaterDemon, Amir, UberFazz, General R, Mac Workin

back up and we got sticker cards

I want my 500 score back :C

I'm not adding them back, it would be way too time consuming, people can lie about scores and this is my server.
That's how I'm keeping it

I'm not adding them back, it would be way too time consuming, people can lie about scores and this is my server.
That's how I'm keeping it
topic title = lies

Am I still admin here? I was playing the other day and I no longer have it

Am I still admin here? I was playing the other day and I no longer have it
I think it's because he doesn't have a admin-cloud system for the different servers. I was admin on super creeper but not rising lava last time I checked.

I could probably code up a cloud-based admin system if I had enough time/energy/knowledge to do so.

yes we all we're admin but dont count on it much longer

When will VIP be added back in?

Idfk
When I decide to update it

my score was 732. I remember it clearly. Also I would like to write an admin app.

IGN:DrumStix

BL_ID: 42059

Why do you want to be admin? Despite already being admin on this server in the past I would like to try again. My main skill in blockland is moderating servers and frankly I enjoy doing it. I believe I have protected many servers from spammers, hackers, trolls and annoying kids. I am on everyday of the week and enjoy playing various server like this one. I am a responsible admin and can help in anyway possible.

Who reccomends you?Yes, I have asked every one of these people.

-XR_7
-Jibblito
-dUMBELLS
-Jawbreaker
-Josh901
-Global Gemo
and many more, I just cant think right now.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:55:28 PM by DrumStix »