9/11

Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 9119 times)

holy stuff you're right
9/11 really was a tragedy

Yeah they let you take your clothes off at airports now.

that's why it was staged.

Ohhh no. CIA is probably Obama's doing as well.

Agenda: Test our bombs in Syria.

You're pretty much victim blaming if you say that america is responsible for creating the CIA. America invaded the middle east because al qaeda had made terrorist attacks against us, among other things. The CIA are a bunch of extremists that deserve to die. Simple as that. It doesn't loving matter what made them come up, what matters is that they deserve to be wiped off the face of the goddamn earth.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 08:37:11 PM by Ipquarx »

forget that if it were me id be "testing" bombs on all those scrubs

loving starfishs trying to force stuff

I was born One Year -1day after this.

My B-day was yesturday,

You're pretty much victim blaming if you say that america is responsible for creating the CIA. America invaded the middle east because the taliban had made terrorist attacks against us, among other things. The CIA are a bunch of extremists that deserve to die. Simple as that. It doesn't loving matter what made them come up, what matters is that they deserve to be wiped off the face of the goddamn earth.
Except the Taliban didn't do 9/11. Al Qaeda did. And Al Qaeda wouldn't have been possible had we not funded the Mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviets. The Mujahideen would not have had to fight Soviet Union had it not been for the Soviets being imperialistic starfishs. It all goes back to Russia. I believe we are looking at a decades old conspiracy.

The Soviet Union planned to lose its invasion of Afghanistan, because it knew someone like Bin Laden would rise and lead a fight against America. The Soviet Union knew it would ultimately lose the Cold War, so it made one last jab at the US by predicting an attack on the US, making the US aggressive towards radical Islam, because it knew the US would spend billions, possibly trillions of dollars on a War on Terror, which would ultimately lead to its downfall.

Russia is the Illuminati confirmed

Except the Taliban didn't do 9/11. Al Qaeda did. And Al Qaeda wouldn't have been possible had we not funded the Mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviets. The Mujahideen would not have had to fight Soviet Union had it not been for the Soviets being imperialistic starfishs. It all goes back to Russia. I believe we are looking at a decades old conspiracy.

The Soviet Union planned to lose its invasion of Afghanistan, because it knew someone like Bin Laden would rise and lead a fight against America. The Soviet Union knew it would ultimately lose the Cold War, so it made one last jab at the US by predicting an attack on the US, making the US aggressive towards radical Islam, because it knew the US would spend billions, possibly trillions of dollars on a War on Terror, which would ultimately lead to its downfall.

Russia is the Illuminati confirmed

What if the plane hijackers were with the FBI?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 08:12:59 PM by Caribou »

i said nothing about us provoking 9/11.  CIA is just a reincarnation of the Taliban which existed long before when entered the middle east.  the invasion did nothing to 'cause' CIA to form.
The Taliban probably wouldn't have given a stuff about us if we hadn't have supported Israel at the end of World War Two.
These issues go all the way back to the end of the 19th century.

i believe it all started with the dissolution of prussia

Man, that day was horrible for me. Being in the womb was unbearable.

Caribou and Emo Freak were banned today. All of a sudden 9/11 isn't so stuffty anymore  :cookieMonster:

Except the Taliban didn't do 9/11. Al Qaeda did. And Al Qaeda wouldn't have been possible had we not funded the Mujahideen in Afghanistan against the Soviets. The Mujahideen would not have had to fight Soviet Union had it not been for the Soviets being imperialistic starfishs.
The communist party of Afghanistan asked for the USSR's help when all these Islamic radical rose up in Afghanistan. Many of the Soviet states close to Afghanistan had large Islamic populations as well. They mostly did it to contain the problem before it spilled over.

Caribou and Emo Freak were banned today. All of a sudden 9/11 isn't so stuffty anymore  :cookieMonster:

WHAT

SOURCESOURCESOURCE

WHAT

SOURCESOURCESOURCE
real life pictures thread and the 100 white people thread