Author Topic: Nal, get some more server administration  (Read 3144 times)

Jesus loving christ.
Every server you go into its a 100% chance that your going to encounter a starfish like these people
(Okay I sort of expected setro but y'know)

I would have posted more, but I was informed by Imgur that I can't upload more than 100 images at one time.
Get some more administration, or fix this.
Please.

what exactly is going on here
explain please

what exactly is going on here
explain please
starfishs abusing the creep system and making it so the rounds are as long and boring as possible

Seems like a fault on the gamemode, not Nal.

Seems like a fault on the gamemode, not Nal.
If Nal got some more admins we wouldnt have this problem.

Don't blame them, blame the gamemode.

I submitted an admin app to his servers earlier. No response

yes because its my fault the gamemode has an issue.
I submitted an admin app to his servers earlier. No response
I was waiting for more admin applications, i'm not going to accept them right away

is this not enough administration?

yes because its my fault the gamemode has an issue.
It sorta is. You're hosting game modes made by some script kiddie that spammed the master server and got revoked. I mean they're fun, but you have responsibility for maintaining the game modes now.

is this not enough administration?
It's not enough if they're not gonna be there to admin the server. You could have 30 admins and that wouldn't matter at all if 90% of them don't even visit the server. I have 4 SAs and around 5 admins that all visit my server regularly.

It sorta is. You're hosting game modes made by some script kiddie that spammed the master server and got revoked.
The drama isn't even about rising lava?
It sorta is. You're hosting game modes made by some script kiddie that spammed the master server and got revoked. I mean they're fun, but you have responsibility for maintaining the game modes now.It's not enough if they're not gonna be there to admin the server. You could have 30 admins and that wouldn't matter at all if 90% of them don't even visit the server. I have 4 SAs and around 5 admins that all visit my server regularly.
are you getting Chrisbot confused with Zapk?

also this
why did you have to pm me this

I thought Zapk made super creeper too?

I'm pretty sure that a simple solution for this would be a built-in AFK player killer. It obviously isn't a perfect solution, but it'd help the server run better with less administration considering that players need to stay perfectly still (aka do nothing, as with an AFK player) IIRC for them to do this.

what about a script that adds player velocity by 1 every 10 seconds idle

this should take care of it and not effect anyone