Author Topic: Food and Hunger  (Read 2971 times)

Basically, the other post died. And then I got banned for a week. So, I'm going to remake this topic:

What I need is Food, as items. I have seen this on a Zombie Survival nearly a year ago, but from what I know, it was a private Add-on. But what I want in this Add-On would be for it to function, not for it to be fancy. I just need the bare bones, being a Can Opener, a Can, maybe some Meat, Berries, etc.

Basically, here's what I think it would need (But more wouldn't hurt):

Some sort of Can, and a Can Opener;

Raw Food that has a Cooked counterpart, like Meat or Canned Food.

A harvestable food, such as Carrots, Potatoes, Berries, etc.

And (Duh) Hunger. Eating food would increase your level of hunger. If your Hunger gets down low enough, it starts to slowly kill your player. At a certain point, you instantly die. (To stop from using something like Pills or Syringes to keep you alive as the Hunger would only do DOT)

And, if you were to feel up to it, Thirst. There could be Water Bottles which would be able to be Full and Empty, and Thirst would be a larger priority compared to Hunger.

This would be a great addon, and so far, the only Hunger Addons that exist work in as you click on bricks. The only Food Addons I've seen heal you. Why not combine the two? Well, without the Healing part. Sorry if this is a lot to ask, but this Addon could help in a huge amount of Survival servers.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 11:03:28 PM by GMO Ferret »

If you can get the models then the scripting is easy.

Step 1. Open Blender.
Step 2. Make cylinder
Step 3. Export
Result: Satisfied Ferret

I may regret this, as i have a lot planned for the weekend, but if i hit me up with a pm of what you want the models to be like and i'll make them for you

Being made. But... In secret!

So it's k, I don't need help anymore. I think. It's private :c
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:27:20 AM by GMO Ferret »

Aren't those the models from Port's survival?

Aren't those the models from Port's survival?
From what I know, they ARE them. :c
THAT was the server that had the Food addon! Where can I get those? Or are they private?

Port can be really jealous with mods of his that he liked a lot

i could probably make the models for it
as for making them into items, someone else will have to do that

As for making them into items, someone else will have to do that

Being made. But... In secret!

So it's k, I don't need help anymore. I think. It's private :c

it was a private Add-on
so your making a private add-on of a private add-on? don't make it private if your going to rip things off from a private add-on

Port released a ton of his "private" mods awhile ago including GameMode_Survival, so it's all good. Here's the link to the dump topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=266144.0

Port released a ton of his "private" mods awhile ago including GameMode_Survival, so it's all good. Here's the link to the dump topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=266144.0
Quadstorm, I genuinely love you right now.
Well, you just made months of searching worth it! But... This thing is taking 25m to download
. Not to say I don't love you anymore, but it won't work. Items from the gamemode can't be picked up, and the Hunger/Thirst on the HUD don't exist. :c
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 11:51:19 AM by GMO Ferret »