Poll

Good Idea?

Yes
8 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: F-Zero Vehicles [TRACK BUILDING SERVER OFFLINE]  (Read 1434 times)

Yes, I'm aware that there are some of these suggestions made already, but there was no finished version. Basically, the vehicles requested are all from F-Zero GX.
How I want them to work is similar to the gravity jeep, except they can't tumble over, like the horse..

A list of vehicles I want modeled:
Red Gazelle {Listed first because cool looking}
Hyper Speeder
White Cat
Twin Noritta
Black Bull
Blue Falcon
Blood Hawk
Silver Rat
Update: Wild Boar (Story Mode / Fancy)
Update: Night Thunder (Fancy)

I WILL START BUILDING TRACKS AT 3:00PM EST OR AROUND THEN

If you can make and model these successfully, I give you my most greatest thanks.

SPECIAL THANKS-
     -> BLUETOOTHBOY: Offering/Considering to model.

Server Status:
ONLINE!
Track Status:
~40.00%
THE TRACK BEING BUILT IS A LARGE TRACK (AND ITS ON HOLD TOO)

TRACK IN PROGRESS NAME: Velvet Road

List of Completed Tracks & Time Considered Complete (TIMES IN EST)
     *T 000 (6:41 PM, 9/19/14)
     *T 001 (6:35 PM, 9/19/14)

List of In-Progress Tracks that have been set aside for now:
     *T 002
     *Blocko Raceway

The reason for this kind of OP is so anyone thinking about modeling knows they aren't wasting his time with me.
Pictures will come soon.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 05:55:55 PM by Space1255 »

A bump to show my mighty need for these.

It is hard to model all these, if you want somebody to do so then:

If its for a gamemode, show your progress so the modeler knows that his work wont be wasted.

Thats it really.

If its for a gamemode, show your progress so the modeler knows that his work wont be wasted.

Thats it really.
I want to know if anyone was going to model them first.
They didn't have to model all of them, it could be a trade.
I won't be able to access my computer this week for school reasons, sadly, but I'll be able to start building tracks this weekend.

Thats it really.
Actually, for a reasonably experienced modeler, these would be easy. I could knock out about 5 in two hours. The issue with me doing it, though, is that I currently have other projects that I need to finish first. If this still hasn't been done by the time I'm done with my current projects, I'll consider it.

Actually, for a reasonably experienced modeler, these would be easy. I could knock out about 5 in two hours. The issue with me doing it, though, is that I currently have other projects that I need to finish first. If this still hasn't been done by the time I'm done with my current projects, I'll consider it.
Thank you for the consideration.
It means a lot to me

everyone give blue a virtual high five for being awesome

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:00:10 PM by Space1255 »

SPECIAL THANKS TK BLUETOOTHBOY FOR OFFERING TO MODEL THESE FOR ME.
That's not okay IMO...

If this still hasn't been done by the time I'm done with my current projects, I'll consider it.

And two hours isn't just time to spit on. If i misinterpreted what BTB was trying to say, then sorry.

You announced how he agreed to model these for you, while he said he would consider it. I may have mis-interpreted, since English is not my first language, but that's what it seemed like to me.

That aside, these cars would indeed be epic and i hope Blue gets around to making them. I'd like more advanced military turrets and vehicles, but i guess epic cars are cool too

You announced how he agreed to model these for you, while he said he would consider it. I may have mis-interpreted, since English is not my first language, but that's what it seemed like to me.

That aside, these cars would indeed be epic and i hope Blue gets around to making them. I'd like more advanced military turrets and vehicles, but i guess epic cars are cool too
Ah, he said he'd consider it, not DO it.
Thank you for making me smarter.

superkart will actually have an f-zero styled anti gravity kart. that might tickle your fancy.

superkart will actually have an f-zero styled anti gravity kart. that might tickle your fancy.
I'm aware of that, but I want more detailed and a larger amount of vehicles.

Me and this other guy already tried, there is a topic in the modification section but I can't seem to remember the name but its there.
These will likely need to be bot based vehicles, or your just going to have a bad time.