Author Topic: Nal's Server is plauged by Badministration  (Read 3244 times)

The first was one entirely wrong/useless.

This second one was fair, though.
this one shouldn't even be under my name
momentum did it

momentum did it

A fair point.

In that case, these dramas really mean nothing, atleast from Nal's perspective.

momentum did it
You still gave him admin

You still gave him admin
He had no idea he was going to be abusive tho.

this drama was unnesscessary. what the forget rubberfruit?

this drama was unnecessary. what the forget rubberfruit?

gg no loving re

He had no idea he was going to be abusive tho.
Yes but that's like giving the keys to your house away
That's not something you do on a whim if you want a quality server

Yes but that's like giving the keys to your house away
That's not something you do on a whim if you want a quality server

One bad player experience on a video game server= thousands of dollars in broken or stolen household equipment...?

One bad player experience on a video game server= thousands of dollars in broken or stolen household equipment...?
Pff yea
Worst case scenario

some of those pictures are from Dannu's CRPG, and SimpleOS is in them lol

First off, i sent that message after i learned that Momentum was De-Admined. But Still, my question is Why in the forget would you admin someone who only said "Admin please" on the forums? That's literally not even fair for the people who actually put effort into their applications and you're at the fault for accepting someone into admin privileges who's Signature is a stuffty Sonic remake that truly shows his childish behaviors and Impulsive reactions to the smallest things.
Nal, I love your servers but if you continue to have badministration like this then why would anyone want to join your server? Take a lesson from Pecon7 or Tophat on how to run a server correctly. God knows they can do it without breaking a sweat.
I mean for gods sake mate, Why in the forget would you even think about giving a stereotypical 6 year old like Momentum Admin?

Take a lesson from Pecon7 or Tophat on how to run a server correctly. God knows they can do it without breaking a sweat.

You say this like Pecon7's server has never had any experience with badministrators.

This is untrue, it has before, (no offense to you, Redconer), the most recent situation involving Redconer.

Also,

But Still, my question is Why in the forget *HONK!* would you admin someone who only said "Admin please" on the forums?

As far as I could guess, the reason Momentum was admined was because he had some sort of past ties with Nal, that they know eachother, but that is only speculation.

Secondly, please tone down the use of unneeded crude language, people will take you more seriously that way.

Lastly,

That's literally not even fair for the people who actually put effort into their applications and you're at the fault for accepting someone into admin privileges who's Signature is a stuffty Sonic remake that truly shows his childish behaviors and Impulsive reactions to the smallest things.?

How does someones signature relate to the current discussion? People have their own senses of humor, that has nothing to do with their ability as an admin, unless they try to force it unwillingly on other people.

Impulsive actions? What? Again, how does this even relate? Someone making a joke about Sonic does not correlate at all, whatsoever, to them being impulsive. Where the hell do you get your facts?

also how is it "plagued" by bad admins when theres only loving one bad admin