Maxx - just shut up jfc

Author Topic: Maxx - just shut up jfc  (Read 33541 times)

step 1. edgy and self declared false amusement
step 2. copy and paste of word definitions to show you who knows his big boy words
step 3. dissecting sentences into literal meanings to win argument
step 4. denial
step 5. (optional) create a story about how you had a dream fantasy of a horse and embarrass yourself on the internet (hardcore mode: embarrass yourself in real life)
the official rule book of the furry fanbase

ahhhhhhhhh

step 1. edgy and self declared false amusement
step 2. copy and paste of word definitions to show you who knows his big boy words
step 3. dissecting sentences into literal meanings to win argument
step 4. denial
step 5. (optional) create a story about how you had a dream fantasy of a horse and embarrass yourself on the internet (hardcore mode: embarrass yourself in real life)
the official rule book of the furry fanbase

ahhhhhhhhh

Can I sell this in hardback? This would make me millions.

i can literally taste the buttupset

itt: kochie gets rectum raged cause he knows he's wrong but tries (and fails) to hide it

itt: kochie gets rectum raged cause he knows he's wrong but tries (and fails) to hide it

I ain't mad, I'm just liking where this tangent is taking us.

Plus, haven't you guys realized that trying to fight me is futile?

Plus, haven't you guys realized that trying to fight me is futile?
proof

proof

Lord Tony and his tard team: the great star fish ravging

Lord Tony and his tard team: the great star fish ravging
what the forget does lord tony have to to with any of this

so me making up a word to describe someone who has a huge disliking to furries caused a 3 page argument.

god damn guys.

so me making up a word to describe someone who has a huge disliking to furries caused a 3 page argument.

god damn guys.
this is your fault
you starfish

this is your fault
you starfish
noedit: pls no ban i was only joke

what the forget does lord tony have to to with any of this

If you remember the outcome of that, you can pretty much predict the outcome of any argument with me. You'll either get banned or things will return to normal without anything changing; nobody's argument putting a single change on another person.

Protip: Just don't argue with me.

If you remember the outcome of that, you can pretty much predict the outcome of any argument with me. You'll either get banned or things will return to normal without anything changing; nobody's argument putting a single change on another person.

Protip: Just don't argue with me.
or you'll spam "top keke" when we make a point
absolutely not trolling or nothin