Maxx - just shut up jfc

Author Topic: Maxx - just shut up jfc  (Read 33485 times)

You aren't allowed to argue with me because I'm handicapped!

kochie might be feeling a bit triggewed right noe

he did it all
Everythings going according to plan.
Phase 1 is complete.
muhahahahaha

forgetin iphone

don't worry about it; i think it adds to the authenticity of your post

Kochie go back to tumblr

Kochie go back to tumblr

Said the two faced, corrupt individual.

Let's not forget you paid off Pyro to get him on your side...

not meaning to come off as hostile here but I'm genuinely curious as to where and when he did this (if he did it)

not meaning to come off as hostile here but I'm genuinely curious as to where and when he did this (if he did it)

Pyro and KelBlock (who originally talked to pyro about it) told me, you can talk to them for more info.

No edit:

Let's also not forget to mention the multiple micspam incidents you've had, harassment on CS:GO, as well as acting like an ass on my server.

So yeah... there's that. I may be no angel, but you certainly aren't one either.

While I do agree Kochie is being too much of a rash starfish, but could we please get back on topic after this massive derail?

Anyone know why Maxx is still being a nutburger?

I mean really, telling someone to get out of a drama on them is not only handicapped in of itself, but futile and outright unnecessary. Getting your point across in civil manner would be much more appropriate.

Oh well, this is Maxx we're talking about, so I cant really assume he would follow proper etiquette, either way, discuss.

Said the two faced, corrupt individual.

I don't even know what you're talking about with "two faced"
I just loving destroy you in cs:go and now I'm "two faced"? Lol.
Pyro and KelBlock (who originally talked to pyro about it) told me, you can talk to them for more info.
Pyro was literally in the background the entire time when we were playing csgo. Also I love how you're trying to bring up non forum related stuff, when its completely irrelevant.
No edit:

Let's also not forget to mention the multiple micspam incidents you've had, harassment on CS:GO, as well as acting like an ass on my server.

So yeah... there's that. I may be no angel, but you certainly aren't one either.
you mean when you went on an anger spree because we were beating you at it? If you wanted to avoid us there's a way of not inviting us, that's called kicking us from the lobby. It seems you insisted on playing with us because we played for like three rounds. Not to mention pyro invited us. Underline INVITED.
P sure you were insulting us a lot more then we did because we were winning. Mic spam? We literally made a new call because you were being a bitch with mic spamming in that other call to the point of us making a new one. I don't want to bring personal issues into thus topic, but this is something I need to address.

We just wanted to play a game and then one of our members timed out and we still won anyways ((iirc))

If I made any spelling errors, don't blame me I'm on my phone.
OT: I love how maxx doesn't post when he gets dramad. Its like his silent way of trying to save his rep

I didn't do anything related to that. I joined to play cs and won