Author Topic: Maxx - just shut up jfc  (Read 33513 times)

some fight, taboo
it's just handicaps throwing mud at each other
they're not even naked :panda:

you should take a pic of yourself having love with a trash can

Then everyone will know youre loving garbage

i assume right now he's loving bags then

I was skimming this drama and came across Maxx saying this:
Get the forget out of my drama you thickskulled stuffnugget.

I was about to immediately attack his attitude until i read further into why he said that. Kochie is actually being a bigger starfish then Maxx.
Like he literally got me to agree with Maxx in this arguement. What the hell.

Like he literally got me to agree with Maxx in this arguement. What the hell.
it's a strange strange world we live in, but sometimes too much stupid is just too much stupid

When people start siding with Maxx of all people to argue with you, it's time to stop posting.

it's a strange strange world we live in, but sometimes too much stupid is just too much stupid
♫Yes, I think to myself,
What a wonderful world...♫

But really, Kochie, what crawled up your ass?

*garbage bags

He can't get off unless it's baggy.

maxx confirmed creator of pokemon vietnamese crystal

I feel like Kochie just has some kind of delusion that he is the master of arguments. This is basically what I got from his post:

If you remember the outcome of that, you can pretty much predict the outcome of any argument with me. You'll either get banned or things will return to normal without anything changing; nobody's argument putting a single change on another person.

Protip: Just don't argue with me.
First off, he claims "You will get banned" from what he said in a previous post. That Lord Tony and possibly others were banned for breaking a rule arguing with him. Now I don't remember much of this so I don't know every exact detail, but he seems to think because of that confrontation, that Badspot is completely on his side and will ban anyone opposing him. Let me remind you Tony was never one of the people Badspot liked very much. So in actuality Tony and his supporters were probably just banned for being Tony and supporters of him.

I've gotten people banned in arguments too Kochie, I don't have some delusion that Badspot will back me up in anything.

Next,

He mentioned arguing with him, if you don't get banned (lol), will change nothing as "nobody's argument putting a single change on another person." Nice way of putting it. Saying that is basically you saying no matter how much you annoy people, you don't have the dignity to change your ways. You are admitting you are a dense individual. Which is perfectly fine, but don't try to put it off as some philosophical statement when it is actually just you being an ass.

What you said is pretty much a glorified version of a child sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling "nah nah nah I can't hear you!" when anybody else is talking that disagrees with you.

So basically, Kochie, what I see from you is you are a dense child with some unwarranted sense of power in arguments. Of course I don't expect this to change you as you will probably just brush it off with some statement trying to make yourself look cool. All I'm syaing is, the tough guy act is fooling nobody.

Argument king, Sakuragi Hanamichi Kochieboy. Don't doubt this geniuses power

ARGUMENT IN SHAMBLES
It's the end of an era, RIP Destroyer
Dammit.

It was 3 am when I wrote this leave me alone lol