Maxx - just shut up jfc

Author Topic: Maxx - just shut up jfc  (Read 33464 times)

I remember one time me and Rockinboy played a joke on maxx once while we were playing starbound where we both went avians, surrounded him and started chanting "ONE OF US" and he flipped out so much about it like he was screaming and everything

he's also furryphobic too it seems.

his only redeeming quality

I remember one time me and Rockinboy played a joke on maxx once while we were playing starbound where we both went avians, surrounded him and started chanting "ONE OF US" and he flipped out so much about it like he was screaming and everything

Okay that's funny as forget but furryphobia isn't a thing

but furryphobia isn't a thing
I needed to come up with a unique way of saying he hates furries and that's the first thing that came to my mind

but hating furries is normal

Okay that's funny as forget but furryphobia isn't a thing

[Laughing]

his only redeeming quality
hey guys i quoted it too am i cool yet

Furry-phobia isn't a thing.  It's scientifically proven all furcigarettes are insufferable starfishs.

Furry-phobia isn't a thing.  It's scientifically proven all furcigarettes are insufferable starfishs.

If we really want him gone, maybe we could all put our money together to buy him a new bag so he go forget that instead of the forums?

If we really want him gone, maybe we could all put our money together to buy him a new bag so he go forget that instead of the forums?

Zing!