Good free (or cheap) mobile games?

Author Topic: Good free (or cheap) mobile games?  (Read 1236 times)

Real Racing 3
I've been playing it for quite a while. Amazing graphics, HUGE selection of cars, customization, multiplayer, etc.
It's not just another racing game.

That's the sharpest picture you're probably gonna get of it without playing the game itself.
That picture might look edited, but that's exactly what you see in a race. No enhancements.
Graphics are unbelievably of high quality.
And it's free.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 02:36:53 PM by -Setro- »

The Simpsons tapped out is good if you like time games

Plague.inc
The Sandbox

Both free, but Plague.inc has a full game unlock for £0.66, not sure about The Sandbox.

ReversiQuest is pretty awesome, though it has some bullstuff design choices.

i have a big folder of games in my phone
these are the ones i've most enjoyed out of the bunch. some of them arent "great" but im easy to amuse

nomnation is a  charming platformer that has long levels and revolves around some little chef trying to kill that mcdonald's clown. you eat food that give you different powerups that'll help you complete the level. (sugary drinks make you faster, for example)

random heroes 1 and 2 are challenging platform shooters where you'll need to kill aliens to gain coins and upgrade your weapons/characters. i havent finished the first one yet, but i've had a lot of fun with the second one.

super mega worm (the christmas one is free) is a game where you play as a giant worm that eats people. there's tons of levels and you'll grow your worm and give it powers in your playthrough

fifa 14 is what its name suggests. a football/soccer game. i probably love it since i like the sport, but its pretty entretaining. it has some locked gamemodes that you have to pay for, but its good without those anyways

the sandbox is a game where you create worlds pixel by pixel. you can create elements by combining others and play around with them. it has a mission mode where you'll learn the basics and gain points to spend on elements

thats all i have for now
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 05:38:18 PM by F3d323 »

plague inc
infectonator

the sandbox was a fun game
used to play

stair dismount is pretty fun