Trove

Author Topic: Trove  (Read 4380 times)

Trove is an MMO game which I can describe as Realm of The Mad God meets Cube World meets Minecraft.
http://www.trovegame.com/ sign up for the closed beta
you can be a dragon man riding a raptor followed by a baby raptor and i think that's beautiful.

I guess if this continues to develop well and wollay doesn't get stuff together within like a year I might consider it
it's just that I feel like I owe my loyalty to Cube World

I signed up for this game so loving long ago and I still haven't gotten a code

like seriously what the forget

I signed up for this game so loving long ago and I still haven't gotten a code

like seriously what the forget

If i didn't have a group I intended to play with when beta hits I'd give you one.

I've been playing this game for a while and even have a few items I made that are in-game, if anyone else plays let me know so we can play together when Beta starts.

i got the game by making a sword and a hammer for it, which as far as i know were accepted but i have no idea if they were actually added to the game yet. also i can't run it well, so ive kind of just put it off.

How do I make items for the game?

the ones i made were

the Scrapped Smasher, and

the Busted Blade

so if anyone sees them in-game it'd be nice if you mentioned it here, because i'd love to see they made it.

How do I make items for the game?

go here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/TroveCreations/

read a few of the most important looking wooden signs next to messages, the rules can and will change around as the devs want different things, so learn whatever you can. also, search up whatever idea you have now, to make sure it hasn't already been made.

as for voxel editors that you could use:

Qubicle appears to be what the Trove developers use, but it will cost quite a bit of money to be able to export (aka submit as a design).

Zoxel was what most people were using when i entered.

MagicaVoxel is what i used, i think it's pretty good.

I use Qubicle and I believe it was $15? I personally think it's the best, extremely easy to grasp and not hard at all to use.

I made the Timewizard's Staff (Yu-Gi-Oh!) and never saw it in game for a while. It finally dropped as the 2nd highest tier item (pretty rare) it was neat to see. Too bad when it goes into beta I'll have to find it all over again due to the wipe.

-snip-

As for those weapons, I believe I saw the sword a few times, not too sure on the hammer.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 11:27:13 PM by naturemon »

The developers in that one video keep going on and on like they discovered an entirely new way to make a game.

Was wandering around clearing some dungeons until I started loosing HP and then after warping back, all the portals to enter the game where gone.

What happened?

i'm a dragon
riding a dinosaur
followed by a smaller dragon and a baby dinosaur
beautiful

does anyone have a code for this game because i've been waiting a REALLY loving long time for my code now

I signed up when the first alpha codes started being released ffs

does anyone have a code for this game because i've been waiting a REALLY loving long time for my code now
I feel the same way about protonmail