Free to Play Blockland with Terrains?

Poll

Good idea?

Yes
17 (47.2%)
No
19 (52.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Free to Play Blockland with Terrains?  (Read 2761 times)

How cool would it be if Badspot released a single-player only, free to play v20 version of Blockland? Just so we could re live the memories of the terrains and such. I personally would love to play on the old maps again. Anyone else?

How cool would it be if Badspot released a single-player only, free to play v20 version of Blockland? Just so we could re live the memories of the terrains and such. I personally would love to play on the old maps again. Anyone else?
Me and Trinick have an idea of hosting a v20 master server. No idea if it's going to turn out, sit tight i guess

Me and Trinick have an idea of hosting a v20 master server. No idea if it's going to turn out, sit tight i guess
Ooh seems like fun.

great! I'd hope to see it soon!

It'd be awesome of the Mac v20 version was available.
damnit archive.org

As much as I liked terrains and interiors I don't think it would be a good idea, it would confuse people who are going to purchase blockland, and then if they buy it for an old version and can't find terrains their just going to get angry and rant about it in the Help section.

If people knew it would be a good thing though.

Its kind of one of those good and bad at the same time kind of things, like a double edged sword.

As much as I liked terrains and interiors I don't think it would be a good idea, it would confuse people who are going to purchase blockland, and then if they buy it for an old version and can't find terrains their just going to get angry and rant about it in the Help section.

If people knew it would be a good thing though.

Its kind of one of those good and bad at the same time kind of things, like a double edged sword.
I mean it could also be like Runescape. If you buy it there's an option to play in the v20 (like RS classic)

Could you tell or link to information revealing what terrains are to some of us forum newbies?

Could you tell or link to information revealing what terrains are to some of us forum newbies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AarHRUWXf90

How long is it going to take until people stop making posts about how "cool" it would be if Badspot brought maps back?  Badspot obviously never plans on bringing maps back in any way shape or form and I don't know why people still like to fantasize about it.  Maps weren't even good.

Maps weren't even good.
So bricks & slate grounds are better?

Isaac Newton is rolling in his grave because of this game. When bricks can loop indefinitely and actually stop a vehicle from flying straight through them, I'll be happy.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 04:10:40 PM by Emmanuel Goldstein »

So bricks & slate grounds are better?

Isaac Newton is rolling in his grave because of this game. When bricks can loop indefinitely and actually stop a vehicle from flying straight through them, I'll be happy.
Yes, they are.  And if you're unhappy you can just leave  :cookieMonster:  I'm sure Badspot doesn't really care if some entitled kid didn't get his 20 dollars worth because maps were taken away and the game works better now.  I'm sure Isaac Newton doesn't really care either.

It wouldn't make sense. If you really want to pursue some v20 demo or something i think it should be restricted to the default slate maps as to not confuse people.

It wouldn't make sense. If you really want to pursue some v20 demo or something i think it should be restricted to the default slate maps as to not confuse people.
That'd pretty much be just a regular demo since all we have is slate maps anyways, so basically the entire idea is pointless.