Author Topic: nal and unoriginal guy (tricky richard) - when 2 ego(s) combine (skype circlejerk)  (Read 21374 times)

He means other people in the call that arent obviously biased towards him.
so if we all dont like him why should we keep him around dipstuff

also challenge loving accepted.

also challenge loving accepted.

We all know you have a special interest for Flat, but no need to get hasty just to prove him wrong.

I was about to impose a peace treaty here but then I thought the second i said so i'd be stuffted on

I was about to impose a peace treaty here but then I thought the second i said so i'd be stuffted on
you arent a carpet though
this is the last pun ill make i promise

all this forgetery, over a god loving damn Skype call, babies everywhere on the internet.

two people isnt "all of you"

lol i'm glad i got out of those skype calls. talking to people you really know is refreshing
and they always lead to crap like this, bullstuff everywhere.

two people isnt "all of you"
lol, bullstuff
why the forget not lets just make another strawpoll

"two people"
stop defending pyro already
all this forgetery, over a god loving damn Skype call, babies everywhere on the internet.
this is coming from renderman in a bowl, we're defending ourselves. The only drama thats happening is pyro being a baby that we don't want to talk to him anymore. This was already proven.
you arent a carpet though
this is the last pun ill make i promise
here is your attempt once again
^
The only person who isnt really on his side in there was Waffle, and they still said your jokes are just as bad.

I will admit Pyro's jokes are pretty stupid, but you guys are being huge hypocrites about making dumb jokes because you do the same dumb overused jokes all the time.
[examples needed]
I did you a favor, since you seem to not enjoy our company.
I just want the bad jokes to stop from both sides, None of you are in the right here.
He means other people in the call that arent obviously biased towards him.
You literally know the one sided argument of pyros side. We have other reasons for removing him you know
like nonstop forgetery with mentioning kelblock. Speaking of which, where is kelblock in this? I don't like him, but I honestly want to know what his stance is on this.
lol i'm glad i got out of those skype calls. talking to people you really know is refreshing
and they always lead to crap like this, bullstuff everywhere.
you weren't ever in our skype calls. This has been a small call until today.

I did you a favor, since you seem to not enjoy our company.
I meant to say this to arekan, I got names confused.

i have been in it multiple times around a year ago until i quit. it leads to giant cicrlejerks. im glad i didn't get into a drama over it.

LET US ALL CALM DOWN AND BREATH IN THE AIR OF PEACE

i have been in it multiple times around a year ago until i quit. it leads to giant cicrlejerks. im glad i didn't get into a drama over it.

around this point im hoping that this just dies off

nal is beyond mad and this thread has turned into one huge arguement

I meant to say this to arekan, I got names confused.

Favor? Pyro was one of the only people in the call who seemed to actually give a forget at points.

[examples needed]
I would get some but the calls gone from my skype as far as I know
but I mean, look at the chat with wafflecake, even she thinks your jokes are dumb.