Serversided Aimbot

Author Topic: Serversided Aimbot  (Read 1975 times)

I'm just curious to see how the aimbot works exactly, it's fine if you can't release it. (I just want the serversided version)
I'm pretty sure I couldn't apply it to a client.cs anyways, because the needed functions?.. are blocked

i don't even know what to say

i don't even know what to say
What? It's not like I can abuse it, since it will be only on my server

Looks like someone is lying and trying to gain an aimbot. Shame on you OP and all your babies. Plus it isn't possible server sided without client sided mod, because you can't force players to look at other players efficiently or make them autoshoot, etc etc.

Looks like someone is lying and trying to gain an aimbot. Shame on you OP and all your babies. Plus it isn't possible server sided without client sided mod, because you can't force players to look at other players efficiently or make them autoshoot, etc etc.
I'm pretty sure you can because you're able to make bots stare at a player wherever they go,
maybe that can be applied to an actual player but I'm not sure. And Idc for autoshooting

I'm pretty sure you can because you're able to make bots stare at a player wherever they go,
maybe that can be applied to an actual player but I'm not sure. And Idc for autoshooting

Bots are controlled by the server, the server cannot control a client that is connected to it unless you use some, alternative methods per se.

There are ways you can do it, but not as an add-on as far as i know
Inserting DLL-s

There are ways you can do it, but not as an add-on as far as i know
Inserting DLL-s
You can do it as an add-on.

I made this before (but lost it)
All the clientside part is, is a clientCmd that aims at a certain position, and then the serverside addon tells the client to look at the position, repeatedly inside a looping scheduled function

This is a perfectly valid request, and has many valid uses.
For example, filming. You can smoothly follow a player/any object with this.
You could tie the aiming to a single tool if you wanted, so it wouldn't be able to be used with a weapon
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 09:29:27 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

I have never met a way you can do it, without it going completely off the handle with multiple people around you, but regarding that,
This is a perfectly valid request, and has many valid uses.
For example, filming. You can smoothly follow a player with this.
You could tie the aiming to a single tool if you wanted, so it wouldn't be able to be used with a weapon
is the only acceptable use of aimbot-like additions

[size=2 pt]Inserting DLL-s[/size]
You can do it fully in torquescript.

...and your point is?
his point is that
I can confirm this.

it's not that difficult to tell what his point is