Author Topic: Icosahedron Claims that i stole this build.  (Read 6199 times)

thats what i saidHow did you acquire it? It looks like it was designed for a drama, but no drama on you has been posted.
Icosahedron got banned from the forums. that's why there is not one.

Icosahedron got banned from the forums. that's why there is not one.
You didn't answer my question. How did you get the gallery?

You didn't answer my question. How did you get the gallery?
oh, he gave me a link to it on my server  and said "you're in deep stuff, infiminer" then the link.

I use to be friends with this guy but he turned into a richard recently.

I've got a bunch of images I sent greek after he was being the biggest starfish in greek's trench warfare server.
http://imgur.com/a/bfCyt

"bruh"
nonononono
noNONON

even tho I was the one who hosted it a few years ago. (late 2012- mid 2013). (I think)
this is why we are having an issue

stop contradicting yourself

Im going to go with Infirm,

Teneski is right also, that entire gallery made me cringe.

this is why we are having an issue

stop contradicting yourself
I'm not contradicting myself, you just misunderstood. I was originally hosting it, but I asked crown to host it so there would be less lag, since none of my computers are can handle server hosting very well.(he never did but he agreed that he would, (I think not 100% sure))

Why did you make this drama anyway? Someone thought you stole a build that has been hosted by someone else a couple years ago, that's pretty reasonable. I once had someone steal my build and then someone else came from their server and accused me of stealing it from him, without being able to explain why one of the areas was named "WC99". Honestly there's no visible reason for this, it's reasonable in my opinion to think that someone stole a build that was hosted by someone else years before and you aren't going to resolve anything in drama seeing as how icosahedron apparently doesn't have a functioning forum account.

Why did you make this drama anyway? Someone thought you stole a build that has been hosted by someone else a couple years ago, that's pretty reasonable. I once had someone steal my build and then someone else came from their server and accused me of stealing it from him, without being able to explain why one of the areas was named "WC99". Honestly there's no visible reason for this, it's reasonable in my opinion to think that someone stole a build that was hosted by someone else years before and you aren't going to resolve anything in drama seeing as how icosahedron apparently doesn't have a functioning forum account.
I would not have bothered if I knew he didn't have a forum account before I posted this.

Finally someone who understands my dilemma, perfectly!
...I was pointing out the ways in which this is not a dilemma.

my argument is a counter to yours.

you became more and more hostile ... thinking he lied up to six times when he hadn't even said anything contradictory yet.

... ask Crown and find out for yourself. How does that go against him?

I saw this hosted years ago, jesus christ this build is old. Anyways Icosa is a known troll, he's tried this on my server too.