Author Topic: "Wolfy" - Banned for reason "no"  (Read 3999 times)

So I joined a server my friends were playing on, when I was banned 6 seconds in for no reason:

god damn this is not drama worthy you all know to put it in here

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=32719.0

god damn this is not drama worthy you all know to put it in here

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=32719.0
except that's for a place where people complain about their bans and kicks but dont really care about them being lifted or forgiven.

except that's for a place where people complain about their bans and kicks but dont really care about them being lifted or forgiven.
I don't think op cares about his ban being lifted

I don't think op cares about his ban being lifted
I DO want my ban lifted, my friends play on this server, and a clan I hope to join is planning to make this their primary RP server.

Do you have chatlogs?

/supportanyways

Do you have chatlogs?

/supportanyways
I didn't really say anything besides "The dictator is here" to my friends as a joke.

I didn't really say anything besides "The dictator is here" to my friends as a joke.

I dont understand how Wolfy would find that bannable, what a handicap.

theres probably a back story to this

I remember Wolfy doing this to someone else, I dont think their is.

I remember Wolfy doing this to someone else, I dont think their is.
this actually isn't wolfy, it's wolfly, and he does this all the time

I DO want my ban lifted, my friends play on this server, and a clan I hope to join is planning to make this their primary RP server.
Forgot, this is our 'primary RP server' because it's the only one currently up and running, it will probably change when we make more to not have a primary one and instead just let members choose.

Forgot, this is our 'primary RP server' because it's the only one currently up and running, it will probably change when we make more to not have a primary one and instead just let members choose.

I would suggest since he "Does this all the time" you stop afflaiting him with your clan.
This piece of stuff doesnt deserve respect from a clan.

I would suggest since he "Does this all the time" you stop afflaiting him with your clan.
This piece of stuff doesnt deserve respect from a clan.
My clan is based off of RP skill rather than how long one holds grudges against innocent players, but I will consider demoting him