Amusing negative Blockland review on Steam

Author Topic: Amusing negative Blockland review on Steam  (Read 7094 times)

So that means the following:
TF2 is bad
LBP is bad
GMod is bad
Cod is bad
Battlefield is bad
Gta is bad
Literally every game is bad

His logic is just... why even bother?
Ftfy

I rather think Blockland is in the middle of Roblox and Minecraft, suggesting in gameplay. Blockland varys with more possibilities with events, along with Minecraft with Redstone inventions which is also just like Logic Gates. Blockland is more capable of creating different things with Torque Coding, which is not that hard to understand until you come up to strings and TCP Objects. Along with Minecraft there is community modifications along with it although much more complex to understand and create. Roblox, eh, haven't heard much about it when I was little. But what I could understand is which it does also have community mods as well as being a sandbox game, so goes with both Blockland and Minecraft. I think theres basically no difference in ideas between both games, they are the same in different varieties.

I love how he tried to give me a nice "forget you" and defended himself.

which is not that hard to understand until you come up to strings and TCP Objects.
wat
but there's barely anything to strings, and TCP objects in torque are the most simplified (i can't remember the actual technical term) out of any language I've used

" I'm glad I didn't buy whatever bundle this game came with "
ummm

" I'm glad I didn't buy whatever bundle this game came with "
ummm
it's been in like two different bundles, so, that's nearly the only part that isn't ridiculous

wat
but there's barely anything to strings, and TCP objects in torque are the most simplified (i can't remember the actual technical term) out of any language I've used
TCP Objects are actually harder than you think. Basically its what IRC is, and more complex status.

TCP Objects are actually harder than you think.
I'm preeetty sure he's implying that he knows how to use them, so...

The Steam discussion forums are annoying. I regularly ban people for trolling and for these types of posts.

I'm preeetty sure he's implying that he knows how to use them, so...
No, I'm saying Torque's TCP objects are easy in comparison to other languages because of how extremely abstracted they are

He's so much of an idiot he hasn't realized that practically +80% of the gaming community is consisting of teenagers.
For chrissakes, do your research. According to The Register and GoNintendo, most gamers are adults. However, Blockland panders to the teenage male audience. Whether or not teens have bad taste in video games is your opinion.

Hey does have a few good points, although a bit miss said. I love Blockland a crap ton, but I'm not a huge fan of most of the players. Blockland is drama central for 8-16 year olds to piss on each other just because they can. Minecraft has a much winder range of players who aren't hell bent on drama.

Other than that I feel he has the review a bit wrong.
Amen.

Many of you are picking out absolutely trivial points to defend Blockland. If a large amount of people don't like Blockland, so be it. Keep playing if you wish. If Blockland is such a great game, you can trust the positive reviews to overshadow the negative ones.

This thread is just a circle jerk for the diehard Blockland fanboys. Sure, I do like Blockland, but I am perfectly fine if you think it's an utter pile of horsestuff. Free speech is a great thing. Don't hate on people for voicing their opinions about a motherloving lego video game.

Quote from: His profile comments
NO. ABSOLUTELY NO BRAZILLIANS MAY ADD ME