Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!

Author Topic: Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!  (Read 13082 times)

wow what an starfish
(kimon i mean)

kimon is legitimately the most annoying person i've ever seen. i'm serious, i don't think i've ever had my jimmies so rustled over someone being incredibly unfunny on the internet.

forget off, kimon. no one thinks you're funny. don't even know why i'm bothering to post this because you're just going to dismiss it anyways because that's just how stuffty you are. you dismiss all criticism and believe you are perfect, talking down to others because they're "just a bunch of teenagers" even though you're one yourself.

this entire thread could have been prevented by a simple "sorry, won't do it again" but what will you ever do on this without your stuffty unfunny memes? because that's all you do from what i've seen. spam memes. the joke has gone on far enough, jesus christ.

he removed me and Jairo from steam so I guess there's no point in being nice about him being a piss baby who sticks his fingers in his ears and cries he doesn't care

Guys this just proves that anyone in the forums can be reduced into a hole deeper then even maxx

Kimon after you get banned this time could you please not come back?

You'd do us a favor if you did.

Seems like Kimon is trying to beat Kompressor to the bottom of that hole.
Lol, old jokes. I'm so funny

kimon is this forum's equivalent of CIA lol

everyone is jumping on the anti kimon coalition

Dibs on Russia

i'm Britain

Russia initiates backdoor dealings with Britain to acquire secret shipments of Sherbert Lemons

Come on Kimon. I said pls.

kimon is legitimately the most annoying person i've ever seen. i'm serious, i don't think i've ever had my jimmies so rustled over someone being incredibly unfunny on the internet.

forget off, kimon. no one thinks you're funny. don't even know why i'm bothering to post this because you're just going to dismiss it anyways because that's just how stuffty you are. you dismiss all criticism and believe you are perfect, talking down to others because they're "just a bunch of teenagers" even though you're one yourself.

this entire thread could have been prevented by a simple "sorry, won't do it again" but what will you ever do on this without your stuffty unfunny memes? because that's all you do from what i've seen. spam memes. the joke has gone on far enough, jesus christ.
qft

to be completely honest i dont mind kimon
just saying because everyone seems to hate him now

wow what an starfish
(kimon i mean)
do you even see the posts above me? because i didnt apologize for something this ridiculous? i take back the part where i referred to you guys as teenagers because you're clearly a bunch of babies.

if you think for some reason im actually going to apologize, let alone acknowledge your posts as "valid criticism" you're sorely mistaken