Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!

Author Topic: Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!  (Read 13073 times)

official lost cause
"we tried to save him, he just won't listen when i give him my completely valid criticism"
kimon is legitimately the most annoying person
incredibly unfunny
forget off, kimon.
no one thinks you're funny.
just how stuffty you are.
believe you are perfect
but what will you ever do on this without your stuffty unfunny memes? because that's all you do from what i've seen. spam memes.

could have been prevented by a simple "sorry, won't do it again"

"i dont know what we did wrong here guys"

i take back the part where i referred to you guys as teenagers because you're clearly a bunch of babies.
You know, I think you're going about this the wrong way. We aren't a bunch of babies, or teenagers, or youths, we are a riptide dragging you out to the SEA OF SHAME. You could have just relaxed, not panicked, and waited for the tide to subside so you could swim back to shore and resume posting normally, but no. Instead, you decided "I CAN BEAT POSEIDON" and now you're fighting and flailing and loving drowning.

You know, I think you're going about this the wrong way. We aren't a bunch of babies, or teenagers, or youths, we are a riptide dragging you out to the SEA OF SHAME. You could have just relaxed, not panicked, and waited for the tide to subside so you could swim back to shore and resume posting normally, but no. Instead, you decided "I CAN BEAT POSEIDON" and now you're fighting and flailing and loving drowning.
im literally sitting here with a kitten on my lap but good job thinking you bother me that much

we are bothering you that much because you are failing to prove us otherwise

I liked the Tumblr thread when we could talk about gamersgate and stupid sjws and crazies like people who are blueeaglemultipolygender.

It was way more productive than "lol, dis meme, lol dis meme, this meme (x10)".

if you think for some reason im actually going to apologize, let alone acknowledge your posts as "valid criticism" you're sorely mistaken
How can you constantly behave like trash and still think you're better than anyone? If you're so convinced you're better than everyone here, forget off back to Tumblr. Nobody wants you here, and apparently you don't think anyone here is worthy of you.

How can you constantly behave like trash and still think you're better than anyone?
delusion

How can you constantly behave like trash and still think you're better than anyone? If you're so convinced you're better than everyone here, forget off back to Tumblr. Nobody wants you here, and apparently you don't think anyone here is worthy of you.
No one wants him at tumblr either. He's always moaning about his followers dropping and never increasing.

delusion
After so many people telling him otherwise. I feel like that surpasses just a simple delusion.

No one wants him at tumblr either. He's always moaning about his followers dropping and never increasing.
That's hilarious.

I liked the Tumblr thread when we could talk about gamersgate and stupid sjws and crazies like people who are blueeaglemultipolygender.

It was way more productive than "lol, dis meme, lol dis meme, this meme (x10)".
nothing is stopping you? i mean those discussions very much still go on but when discussions arent going on it's mostly just posts from tumblr. because it's the tumblr megathread. and we talk about posts on tumblr there.
???

glad I unfollowed his stuff on there too, there has been much less feminist posts on my dashboard

im literally sitting here with a kitten on my lap but good job thinking you bother me that much
You are clearly bothered by all this, there is no way you can possibly deny that. The fact that you're still arguing, or in fact ever argued at all in the first place, is proof that you are deeply bothered by all this. Only instead of doing the mature thing and apologizing and changing your stuffposting ways, you decide "no, it is everyone else that is wrong".

Grow the forget up and stop deluding yourself that you're some poor martyr who didn't deserve this. It's even worse for you than accepting that you did wrong.

glad I unfollowed his stuff on there too, there has been much less feminist posts on my dashboard
???
You are clearly bothered by all this, there is no way you can possibly deny that. The fact that you're still arguing, or in fact ever argued at all in the first place, is proof that you are deeply bothered by all this. Only instead of doing the mature thing and apologizing and changing your stuffposting ways, you decide "no, it is everyone else that is wrong".

Grow the forget up and stop deluding yourself that you're some poor martyr who didn't deserve this. It's even worse for you than accepting that you did wrong.
you guys do not deserve an apology and i thought i made this clear

nothing is stopping you? i mean those discussions very much still go on but when discussions arent going on it's mostly just posts from tumblr. because it's the tumblr megathread. and we talk about posts on tumblr there.
You don't "talk about" posts from Tumblr. You brainlessly repost posts from Tumblr.