Author Topic: Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!  (Read 13247 times)

couldn't care less*

anyways yeah i mean this is kinda dumb and i don't wanna start some stupid argument

also dont get offended by my last message

i could really care less if some dorks on the internet think im dumb to be honest

i could really care less if some dorks on the internet think im dumb to be honest

Bannable

i doubt it's bannable to say "i dont care if people think im dumb"
forget my anti-virus is going crazy at the picture
same here what the hell is it

same here what the hell is it

i dont understand at all. mine is fine and im using malwarebytes

its hosted on a shady site is all

careful where you get those memes e-maxx

every time i refresh the page or click preview avast beeps and says "threat detected" i'm going to knock it out

Good luck in school then.

i remember people using that argument in fourth grade a ton. i hope that wasn't a serious argument point

OT: the memes were a bit excessive, but that could be perhaps i got tired of seeing them after tumblr picked them up out of their long-gone 2007 graves and started tossing them around like they were fresh and new jokes, so i'm a bit biased on the matter. not at kimon, but at these "memes"

yeah... just loving ignore those INTERNET DORKS... loving idiots... they don't know stuff....................

ww
No it isn't
The point of the thread is to inform people that he's dumb. He literally stated that he is dismissing that.
Even if it's not bannable, the general theory of "don't care, don't post" still applies entirely. If he didn't care, he shouldn't be posting here, or in response to everyone informing him he's dumb.

yeah... just loving ignore those INTERNET DORKS... loving idiots... they don't know stuff....................
i meant dork in the most light-hearted way possible
The point of the thread is to inform people that he's dumb.