Author Topic: Don't you just hate people that have a vendetta against you?  (Read 1125 times)

I recently got my report which had a not achieved on it, (I have never gotten a not achieved so I wondered what was wrong, decided to poke around and found out some stuff)

So I sent an email to my teacher stating that she may have forgotten to mark it or something which goes as follows.

Her reply:

I am a good student and I always hand in my work, so this seemed odd. So I began poking around in the HR Assessment folder looking for some evidence and I stumbled upon this.

(My one is the Civil Rights in the United States, I renamed it as I thought was conflicting with the folder for some odd reason as it kept disappearing.)
loving bitch. God I hate this cunt, she's getting what she deserves.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:41:10 PM by Starzy »

Is Kate a student?
Yes.

Also I only removed the names and email addresses from this copy, the teacher has all the names and such in her copy.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:30:41 PM by Starzy »

Yes.

Also I only removed the names and email addresses from this copy, the teacher has all the names and such in her copy.
What the forget is there to do? The teacher will deal with her, its not your job to do anything.

Calm down.

Edit: Also she removed a file called Civil Rights, your file says Human Rights.

Just let the teacher handle it.

Just email your teacher with that picture and a link where she can see it herself. The teacher will deal with it.

For a second I thought the teacher removed the files.

I've never seen a student actively try to push down other students' grades. Has she ever tried to physically hurt you?

What the forget is there to do? The teacher will deal with her, its not your job to do anything.

Calm down.

Edit: Also she removed a file called Civil Rights, your file says Human Rights.
(My one is the Civil Rights in the United States, I renamed it as I thought was conflicting with the folder for some odd reason as it kept disappearing.)

Also this bitch has been doing it all year, teachers never do stuff to her because shes a girl and girls can't do anything bad.

For a second I thought the teacher removed the files.

I've never seen a student actively try to push down other students' grades. Has she ever tried to physically hurt you?

She's verbally threatened me before and tipped water on me from her water bottle in class.

Also this bitch has been doing it all year, teachers never do stuff to her because shes a girl and girls can't do anything bad.

She's verbally threatened me before and tipped water on me from her water bottle in class.

You're probably overreacting regardless. Bring it up to someone else, school counselor, administrators. If you're having issues in school you should deal with it through the people there who are being paid to watch you.

You're probably overreacting regardless. Bring it up to someone else, school counselor, administrators. If you're having issues in school you should deal with it through the people there who are being paid to watch you.

Guess I just wanted to vent how pissed I am. I won't retaliate I guess but if she pulls this little stunt again then I am not going to drop it.

Just email your teacher with that picture and a link where she can see it herself. The teacher will deal with it.

Already done, just I don't know what to think. She'll obviously get away with it and I will almost certainly get a lower grade for "late submission"