Author Topic: the hacker - Being a bitch, whining  (Read 7865 times)

Essentially it's a game of "you aren't allowed to make fun of me" sort of thing
He's been super over sensitive lately, blocking anyone who breathes the phrase hacker at him

honestly hacker, you aren't getting anywhere with it
im sorry your delicate sensibilities are hurt so easily but can you please just let the whole name thing rest, or at the very least express some kind of warning before getting buttmad?

dont say that
he might hack you

if he didn't want people joking about his name, then why did he call himself the hacker

the hacker - censoring his connection to the internet one blf user at a time.

i have a feeling he's about to add some names to his blacklist, lol.

what a maroon.

if he didn't want people joking about his name, then why did he call himself the hacker
Because I was 11. If I could change it, I would.

Thank you for making this drama. His gloating about blocking people and deliberately bringing attention to himself about it is quite ridiculous.

you can, and it's called PMing Rotondo or Badspot and asking them to change it.
Or you can always do the quicker route and buy a new account for $10

Or you could suck it up and move on with your life.

holy stuff hacker, no one is antagonizing you! we're teasing! in fact, we're not even teasing, we're joshing you!

i have one of the worst names on this forum but no one makes fun of it
because im intimidating..............,,, give me your blockland keys you victims...

He's been super over sensitive
I've always been this sensitive. You're only just now noticing it because these things are usually few and far in between.
Here's some examples from my blocked user list if anyone's curious:
  • Blockzillahead, Oasis, Planr, Camel - Username jokes. Will be removed as soon as Rotondo changes my name
  • Kishgal - Flamer. Hasn't even attacked me directly
  • Starkiller - Has attacked me twice. Banned both times
  • comr4de, Miga - Treating misinformation/lack of information like I'm a habitual problem user. It also bothers me that comr4de is a cop

yo, keep me on your list, i take solace in the fact that my posts won't be viewed by you