the hacker - Being a bitch, whining

Author Topic: the hacker - Being a bitch, whining  (Read 7870 times)

Am I being detained???
This an interesting question

detention =! arrest

an arrest is when a police officer actually restrains you and you are not free to leave, and requires probable cause

a detention is whenever you submit to the legal authority of a police officer or when said officer has used physical force to subdue you. usually those end up with you being free to go. these require simply reasonable suspicion

if I forgeted up harm can correct me

Basically to further clarify a dentation is where the officer has decided that they want to put some under temporary custody. Basically for questioning and the person is not free to go until the officer says they are free. This can lead to an arrest if probable cause, reasonable suspicion, and beyond a reasonable doubt can be met.

A arrest is basically putting someone into permanent holding until a trial can be held.

Miranda Rights: contrary to cop shows, you don't have to read your rights when being arrested. The only time you need your rights read is when you are in custody and you are being questioned.

Okay, after taking a small break from BLF and putting my thoughts together, I've cleared my blocked user list (except for 4, who I won't name) and sincerely apologize to anyone I've been a richard to. I'm going through a ton of stuff IRL right now and took it out on you guys. Sorry about that.

read this as "do you live in autism"
that is the real question, isn't it

Okay, after taking a small break from BLF and putting my thoughts together, I've cleared my blocked user list (except for 4, who I won't name) and sincerely apologize to anyone I've been a richard to. I'm going through a ton of stuff IRL right now and took it out on you guys. Sorry about that.
It's okay mate. It could also be helpful to just forget about the forum completely for the time and focus on RL until things get better, too. I don't know exactly what you're going through, but if it's tough, you'll feel better emotionally when you don't have to worry about the Blockland Forums at the same time.

-tastefulsnip-
I loving love that game

OT: this thread had a surprisingly good resolution how about that
Keep up the good work fellas

if only more people could be this decent
good on you

Honestly hacker I was just about to mention that you weren't the badness in all of this, but your life problems and that everyone here is just overreacting about that.

Ooooo, mystery.