Author Topic: Minute Long Unskippable Ads on YouTube?  (Read 2784 times)

tbh If someone made an adclicker script that automatically clicks on the ad and closes the window in rapid succession, I'd gladly use it just to support relatively short ads.

tried to install adblock but chrome wont let me install extensions or themes
The forget? Try switching to chromium. It's basically the same thing anyway.

UGH its happening to ME TOO

Adblock and Adblock Plus for google chrome, haven't seen ads in a looooong time.

Usually the minute long unskippables are for movies or makeup commericals and it's dumb

It's 2014, how do so many people NOT have some sort of ad block type thing on their browser?

Yeah, don't wanna take money from poor old youtube.
Lord knows they only have a few billion dollars.
Youtube is a business so i'm pretty much sure a large portion of that is outsourced to paying for things they use to keep the business going. Unless there's a way to tell how much excess they actually have. Of course everybody is like "burrions of dorrors hurdur" because they see it going into something but not going out.

I mean it could be that they have a really forgetin huge powerbill i dunno.

why doesn't youtube have a program where more ads that you watch, you get some form of virtual currency that you can spend on additions to your profile or something or maybe an image as your name like they used to have

i downloaded adblock plus I still see ads

how use adblock

It's 2014, how do so many people NOT have some sort of ad block type thing on their browser?
Only because we appreciate that we're receiving free services and the fact that we have to see ads sometimes is what makes it possible

If everybody used adblock, you'd have to pay to watch a youtube video

why doesn't youtube have a program where more ads that you watch, you get some form of virtual currency that you can spend on additions to your profile or something or maybe an image as your name like they used to have
That would be very decent

Or maybe when you get enough currency you can chose to skip ads for 1 day, 2 days, etc etc.