Poll

Proposal: End War of the Suez. Declare white peace.

Yay
Nay

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: DEFCON - END OF AN ERA (1990)  (Read 126289 times)

Primitive space rockets are seen flying out of pads in Kazakhstan

Many mourn the death of Stalin.

Britain recycles a quarter of their gloster meteors and vampires, it builds a lot of hawker hunters and canberras

Cardiff, Liverpool and Southampton are commissioned to improve 20 cruiser ships and build 20 more when research is complete.

Yugoslavia sails its 3 submarines from world war 2.

Primitive space rockets are seen flying out of pads in Kazakhstan

Many mourn the death of Stalin.
!!!

ah, I, maxwell, would, in fact, be the first person to make a pun like that
but I did not.

ohg snapp ypou got owned1!!!

Romania holds a national remembrance day for the leader of our glorious ally. It waits to see who the new one will be.

Romania continues building its ww2-era ships, which were actually quite stuffty. Ships actually on par with everyone else's WW2 tech are being designed.

research on cruisers is complete, (probably shouldn't say this) research is started

Britain tests it's new supersonic fighter, the English electric lighting
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 09:33:46 AM by Maxwell. »

We need an official clock for research countdown thing in the OP.
like, a link to one. I feel maxwell is a little EDGING IT.

georgy malenkov has been assigned the role of leading the soviet union to a brighter future

---

dwight d eisenhower won a landslide victory in the united states last year, earning him the title of president

---

due to the united states's display of military power, homeland opinion has increased

---

due to the soviet union's display of technological prowess, communist influence has increased

i switched out the secret espionage tree thing for space program so that's a thing

GERMAN SCIENTIST POWER ACTIVATE.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 11:28:15 AM by Swat 3 »

We need an official clock for research countdown thing in the OP.
like, a link to one. I feel maxwell is a little EDGING IT.

i research going by my time, just like how you research going by yours
it's all 12 hours

Britain has an air show, it finds pilots split theirselves into teams during flight training and are good at aerobatics together, Britain flies in 5 hakwer hunters in an arrow shape over prestwick airport in Ayrshire and they do seemingly once impossible maneuverers in these jets

Britain encourages its soldiers to keep fighting, they are serving our queen proud and that these communist scum won't be the Americans to our empire

Britain works to increase the love her people has for their country
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 11:41:38 AM by Maxwell. »

US weapons can be seen being used by the French and South Vietnamese.

Motorised doctrine complete, researching Infantry

China finishes bombers and males a butt ton of them.
Also we start on medium tanks.

China begins a new five year plan, this time focusing on the well being of the people.

taiwan declares war against china

China finishes bombers and males a butt ton of them.
males a butt ton omg lol