Author Topic: End the flamming.  (Read 5656 times)

Jesus you guys.  Stop the loving flamming and maybe people will stop leaving.  Someone needs to do something about it.  Pointless flamming is ruining the community.  I could realy admin support on helpping to end this problem or at least prevent it.  It's all of you people who flame at every possible chance that make valued members here leave.

"Valued" members? Sampapa and Ace were okay members of the community because they actually contributed stuff, but Aviv and Travismick were simply just too annoying. Good riddance.

Bacon you are one of our major flammers so gtfo.

Bacon you are one of our major flammers so gtfo.

Wonderful example to set.

Bacon is full of win <3

If people leave, it's their choice. The solution to all of this is to not post in Drama at all. Aviv, for example, posted in Drama, and got a Dramatic Response. The proper course of action would to PM Badspot regarding it. Posting one's problems in Drama is basically opening oneself up for flames.

Disclaimer: Flaming is bad. Don't do it.

Oh, also, before I forget. SCREENSHOTS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN 8o~
EDIT: Found screenshots.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 09:08:42 PM by Dilt »

WATCH OUT FOR THE FLAMES... ING... MR. PIG...

OH NOESSSS MR. PIG TURNED INTO MR. BACON

Note to forum members:

Quit failing at life and telling us about it.

LEAVE BACON ALONE!

HE'S GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME, HE WAS RECENTLY FLAMED, HE FOUND OUT BRITNEY'S SISTER IS HAVING A KID!

LEAVE HIM ALONE, RIGHT NOW; IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!

AND THAT'S HARD BECAUSE I'M TANGIBLE!

LEAVE HIM ALONE

[/endthread]

LEAVE BACON ALONE!

HE'S GOING THROUGH A TOUGH TIME, HE WAS RECENTLY FLAMED, HE FOUND OUT BRITNEY'S SISTER IS HAVING A KID!

LEAVE HIM ALONE, RIGHT NOW; IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!

AND THAT'S HARD BECAUSE I'M TANGIBLE!

LEAVE HIM ALONE

[/endthread]
CHRIS CROCKER