Anyone here have Arma: Cold War Assault?

Author Topic: Anyone here have Arma: Cold War Assault?  (Read 2911 times)

Post here or message me on steam if you do, I need someone to play this zambie thing with.

I have it, steam name is Alk (Alkatjo)

Although I don't know why anyone else doesn't have it, the game went free for like 5 days straight. And its the only decent arma everyone can run imo.

i have it but i never play it

i do
it's harder than graniterichard mcironballs going commando in antartica

whats your steam cigarettelord

lolwut.
Its true. Arma2 seems abandoned to me now that everyone either went to Arma3 or completely dropped the series.
Arma3 is optimized and (for me) has no replayability. Cold war assault is 100% mod capable, and its so easy to.

Its true. Arma2 seems abandoned to me now that everyone either went to Arma3 or completely dropped the series.
Arma3 is optimized and (for me) has no replayability. Cold war assault is 100% mod capable, and its so easy to.
You're saying arma 2 is abandoned so you'd rather play cold war assault? bahahahahahh. arma 3 is MORE mod capable than cold war assault, that's for sure. which means more replayability, too...

if you want to play cold war assault go ahead, but don't give stuff reasons like that.

whats your steam cigarettelord
Legoboss.

I have it, steam name is Alk (Alkatjo)

Although I don't know why anyone else doesn't have it, the game went free for like 5 days straight. And its the only decent arma everyone can run imo.
Can't seem to find you.

You're saying arma 2 is abandoned so you'd rather play cold war assault? bahahahahahh. arma 3 is MORE mod capable than cold war assault, that's for sure. which means more replayability, too...

if you want to play cold war assault go ahead, but don't give stuff reasons like that.
Well if that's your opinion its fine, assuming you've actually never tried to mod cold war assault, I'd say that's a pretty bold opinion.

Found Legoboss in the Blockland group.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:57:30 PM by Alkatjo »

assuming you've actually never tried to mod cold war assault, I'd say that's a pretty bold opinion. 
BI has expanded mod support with each release - not the other way around.

bahahahahahh. arma 3 is MORE mod capable than cold war assault, that's for sure. which means more replayability, too...

I wish a lot of the ARMA 2 modders migrated already. I'm tired of all the stupid Altis/Stratis life cigarettes. My dream is to live the experience of the cold war.

I wish a lot of the ARMA 2 modders migrated already. I'm tired of all the stupid Altis/Stratis life cigarettes. My dream is to live the experience of the cold war.
Yeah me too. But things are getting better, there's some good uniform and gun mods. The HLC weapon packs are great, and I use Killoch's Multinational Pack for uniforms. Also, RHS: Escalation will be released within the next month.. which is basically everything you could ever want.