Author Topic: XD | BL_ID: 31332 | The cigarette.  (Read 8327 times)

I'm gonna go off on a limb here and say XD is some 12 year old who got owned at cod and came here and saw this
I agree. This kid needs his ass slapped immediately.

thread of the year, folks:
handicap roosterfight

thread of the year, folks:
handicap roosterfight
Place yer bets

Place yer bets
I bet all my money on OP! I'm sure he's gonna win!

STARZY IDK WHO THE forget YOU ARE BUT YOU BETTER loving STOP I NEVER GO ON FAMILY RPS AND WHY WOULD I WANNA SUCK SOMEONES richard BRO YOU NEED TO SHUT THE forget UP LITTLE PUNK ILL KICK UR ASS TOO.

ohsht i'm sorry I am just speaking the truth, I meant to say just the tip of my richard because you like to gargle my balls at the same time.

I'm not sure what to say here except that XD is pretty stupid to begin with, considering he's done stupid stuff on the forums before if I recall.

XD, can you suck my richard? I'm in serious need of richard sucking.

I'm gonna go off on a limb here and say XD is some 12 year old who got owned at cod and came here and saw this

But im 12

Im not as bad as this

XD stop  being an asshat, no one here is amused.

is there a archive foldier for the drama posts of the year by any chance, because i think this made by a long shot, i have never in my life seen so much stupidity on the internet, except my own drama.

XD's name is ironically the complete opposite of his attitude right now

XD's name is ironically the complete opposite of his attitude right now
More like DX instead of XD.

Yeah he is so cool putting my name and my bl id in thats so cool.
Mm, yes, sure as hell is cool putting your name in the title and your ID. Just like its so not cool to write a biography and not list what it's about even once. EDGY AS forget

Your really gonna say stuff to me kid your probably like 5. And you don't even know what happened. So shut the forget up. Okay, Titan is just a pusillanimous individual watever his bl name is he wont say it thats how much of a pusillanimous individual he is. he thinks he is cool calling me a cigarette like that does so much. others are saying crap about him. there is a forum about him too.
it'll be so hilarious if you get banned, kid

XD your a loving moron and your name is dumb