Poll

Who is your favorite gregory horror show character?

Gregory
Catherine
Judgement boy
neko zombie
mummy dog/daddy
lost doll
roulette boy
other (say in topic)

Author Topic: Rare game under20$ A.K.A.buy fromtheupperuser/favorite Gregoryhorror char thread  (Read 1963 times)

The "purchase a product, modify it, and resell it" thread.

Also the incoming piracy ban thread?

I got it free on emuparadise look it up.
brah you just loving admitted to piracy

Badspot

• Administrator
Guys this is an obscure 11 year old ps2 game with a 73 metacritic score based on a japanese tv show.  You can't buy it new, there's never going to be an HD remake or digital re-release.  Downloading it is fine.  Stop reporting this as piracy.  

Guys this is an obscure 11 year old ps2 game with a 73 metacritic score based on a japanese tv show.  You can't buy it new, there's never going to be an HD remake or digital re-release.  Downloading it is fine.  Stop reporting this as piracy. 
lol

this isn't even leniency, it's logic.

so i looked this up to see what's going on and someone's made kinky art of a character from this

doesn't suprise me that this is from deviantart

well yes and no because they dont make it and there were only 1786 copies ever made most didnt get bought or were broken. Also it was never released in the us.
emulation is illegal if you never owned the game in the first place. it's basically pirating at that point

emulation is illegal if you never owned the game in the first place. it's basically pirating at that point
Quote from: No piracy sticky
Stuff that is okay:
  • Emulation
  • Abandonware - but you better be damn sure

yes,is there some thing about pirating I didnt see?
Rip you won't be missed

Game is so obscure that it doesn't even start on pcsx2 :(