Author Topic: going to a friends house on saturday to party...  (Read 643 times)

so my friend Eric from work is inviting all the employees from Mcdonalds to go party at his house on Saturday night.

all the people who said they were going are above the age 21... but Gage (another friend) and i are under 21. and there is going to be alcohol at the party. Gage and i are responsible and know not to drink any of it, but we are worried about the cops.

we know that as long as we dont drink any alcohol and as long as nobody tries to give us any, we dont have anything to worry about. but what im worried about is that if the cops try and raid the party and my parents find out that alcohol was being served, i could get in big trouble and possible be dismissed from my police explorer post.

i know Eric is a responsible person and that i am in no danger, but im afraid others wont see it that way because they dont know Eric like i do.

so should i have fun and go to the party, or should i play it safe and stay home?

dont drink at the party, problem solved.

rent a whore and snort cocaine off her starfish
if the cops show up throw the whore at them and run

Use the alcohol to start a bonfire.

i read the op
im just saying dont drink any alcohol
yeah but the fact that i was even at a party that had alcohol at it could be enough to make my parents ground me for years, and possibly enough for them to ask Officer Stephens to dismiss me from the explorers post.

yeah but the fact that i was even at a party that had alcohol at it could be enough to make my parents ground me for years, and possibly enough for them to ask Officer Stephens to dismiss me from the explorers post.
the fact that you're 16 and the party is going to be full of people over 21 alone is enough to make you not want to go. just don't go to the party

what if there are GIRLS op

Well then don't go. Surely if you really care about these things then why risk it? You don't have to go to every party you're invited to.

what if there are GIRLS op
his anaconda don't want none unless ur a hologram hun

I hear that that if you can slam a few bottles of alcohol, you'll actually sober up faster. You should absolutely try that.

srs note: In Australia, it's only illegal for minors under the age of 18 to drink in public places; you are completely and legally allowed to drink if you're under age so long as you're in your own or another person's private property. I would have thought America is the same?