Marijuana Decriminalized In Texas

Author Topic: Marijuana Decriminalized In Texas  (Read 4350 times)

I was watching the news and the anchor says something that makes me so excited, "If you are caught with 2 ounces of marijuana or less, you will not get arrested, but you will have to server 8 hours of community service."

NEWS: http://kfor.com/2014/10/02/new-plan-texas-authorities-wont-prosecute-first-time-marijuana-offenders/

this is a huge step for texas, after 100 years, were getting somewhere, hopefully the rest of the world will understand
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 04:33:50 PM by th3coolst3r »

that makes me so excited
You need more excrement in your life, clearly.

I wouldn't call this complete decriminalization, but its a step forward.

If being able to carry 2 ounces of weed is the most exciting thing ever to you then you're doing something wrong

apparently decriminalization of smaller quantities of controlled substances is now at the top of the "getting somewhere" scale

how does one "moke wee"?

I really don't see why people care about marijuana so much. This is such a small change for such a small amount of the drug, and besides, you really shouldn't be doing it to begin with. I'm being dead serious when I say it does pose potential health risks, and people who outright deny this without any facts or sources to back up their claims are just outright ignorant.

Ranting aside, I'm sure a note-worthy bit of the population will find this news pretty exciting.

I really don't see why people care about marijuana so much. This is such a small change for such a small amount of the drug, and besides, you really shouldn't be doing it to begin with. I'm being dead serious when I say it does pose potential health risks, and people who outright deny this without any facts or sources to back up their claims are just outright ignorant.

Ranting aside, I'm sure a note-worthy bit of the population will find this news pretty exciting.

The Rec. Drug guys will be here any second to rip you shreds.

Your never going to get out of the ghetto doing drugs all day long.

apparently decriminalization of smaller quantities of controlled substances is now at the top of the "getting somewhere" scale
It's not like unemployment or the economy take priority over basic human rights
Seriously, it's like there are statists out there that really think we should be focusing on other issues when some people don't even have rights.

The Rec. Drug guys will be here any second to rip you shreds.

And they have any right to an opinion as much as I do.

I wasn't looking to start an argument, just sharing my thoughts on the matter.