Author Topic: where to get the old bedroom  (Read 1874 times)

TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!111!!!!

They are referring to Wrapperup's static shapes, which is a replacement for the actual maps.

The original bedroom has been removed indefinitely. There is next to no chance it will be re-added.

If you wish, you can download Blockland V.20 or earlier, to get the maps, but you are strictly not allowed to host multiplayer servers with a not-up-to-date Blockland under threat of permanent hosting privilege removal should you be caught.

The reason being that users with a newer version of Blockland crash on joining a server hosted from a earlier version.

I'll be releasing the original bedroom map friday or this weekend. If you are patient enough, you can get the old bedroom for your own server (for the most part).

They are referring to Wrapperup's static shapes, which is a replacement for the actual maps.

The original bedroom has been removed indefinitely. There is next to no chance it will be re-added.

If you wish, you can download Blockland V.20 or earlier, to get the maps, but you are strictly not allowed to host multiplayer servers with a not-up-to-date Blockland under threat of permanent hosting privilege removal should you be caught.

The reason being that users with a newer version of Blockland crash on joining a server hosted from a earlier version.

how do i get blockland v20??