Author Topic: Starzy- Grudge on me ever since I've been on BLF  (Read 6375 times)

reported by yours truly
<----
...uh who are you pointing to? That's just white space.

reported by yours truly
<----

Maxxi, I agree he was being an ass to you, but is it really that important that you got someone banned?

I mean geez, It's the actions like this that made him hate you in the first place. At this rate you will make yourself look like a hypocrite if you just keep taunting him even after he is banned.

When he walks into this post and see's all this...

Yeah, That basically.

Actually, I would've stopped if Setro had PM'd me, he's pretty much forcing me to do this based on his lack of knowledge, half of the things he posts are easy fixes if he knew how to google.

Thats all I will be posting in this thread (+ if any of you bring up that I have been banned and instantly got another account, check the creation date of this account)

User was banned for this post

Gold star for trying.

reported by yours truly
<----

Nobel Prize of 2014 goes to Maxx

I recall I've had a few unpleasant altercations with Starzy in the past. I can't remember what they were about but i know he randomly flamed me for little to no reason.

He seems like just a generally unpleasant person.

I sometimes have the urge to do the same thing as well

/support i guess, he has gone a bit overboard.

Actually, I would've stopped if Setro had PM'd me, he's pretty much forcing me to do this based on his lack of knowledge, half of the things he posts are easy fixes if he knew how to google.

Thats all I will be posting in this thread (+ if any of you bring up that I have been banned and instantly got another account, check the creation date of this account)

good riddance.

when will max, starzy and setro leave and never return
if that happens it would be like a dream come true

didn't starzy have like a really low quality mlp fan character avatar once

when will max, starzy and setro leave and never return
if that happens it would be like a dream come true
they won't because i'm here
didn't starzy have like a really low quality mlp fan character avatar once
ho stuff what, he is/was a brony?

they won't because i'm here
you call urself tough scottie ill turn you in 16-stuff green dinosaur

lol that's loving bullstuff, if that one guy said nothing about pm'ing, you wouldn't as well.
also it's about time you're banned. good riddance.

you call urself tough scottie ill turn you in 16-stuff green dinosaur
he's irish

he's irish
sad drunken dinosuar or whatever i dont give 2 stuffs or even 1