Author Topic: multiple taskbars in windows 7?  (Read 2973 times)

i have windows 7 but i cant find any good software for multi monitor taskbars, can someone help out?

What do you mean "multi monitor taskbars"

What do you mean "multi monitor taskbars"
*faceplem*
i have 2 monitors
1 taskbar
i want 2 taskbars but theres no option for it
whats good software for it

newer versions of Windows does this by default, stop posting moronic questions.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:39:19 PM by Starzy »

Windows does this by default, stop posting moronic questions.
7 doesnt
also, you can atleast try to be a little less of a egotistical cunt every time i post something

whats with the hostility stuffzy

Windows 7, in fact, does not do this. There is a program you can get that adds a task bar for every separate monitor, but I'm too lazy to turn on my computer and see what I have that does it.

7 doesnt
Theres your problem, try updating your OS, windows 8.1/10 is better and faster.
also, you can atleast try to be a little less of a egotistical cunt every time i post something
Can you atleast try to be a little less handicapped?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:58:42 PM by Badspot »

Theres your problem, try updating your OS, windows 8.1/10 is better and faster.Can you atleast try to be a little less handicapped?
seriously what the forget is with your smug ass stuffitude
you're such a richard every time someone posts something that you dont like, i also dont want to pitch in 120+ dollars so i can get some loving tablet OS
get the forget out and stop posting in my threads if you dont like me, im sick of your stuff and you act like a cunt all the time

Theres your problem, try updating your OS, windows 8.1/10 is better and faster.
Windows 10 is a potentially unstable, unfinished technical build of the new windows OS. It's not his fault that he doesn't want to use it.

Use DisplayFusion. It has a 30 day free trial, and I use it on my computer. Its a bit resource hungry but runs fine.

seriously what the forget is with your smug ass stuffitude
you're such a richard every time someone posts something that you dont like, i also dont want to pitch in 120+ dollars so i can get some loving tablet OS
get the forget out and stop posting in my threads if you dont like me, im sick of your stuff and you act like a cunt all the time
What is with your rebellious attitude? I don't like you because you can't handle the most simplest of things, you're like a baby who has everything done for him. I am sick of you, and I am not a richard to everyone, I only hate 3 people on this forum, that is Setro, Maxx and Subpixel. Either get over it, or stop posting. I am giving you advice here and trying to help you, if you don't want to take that advice, that is fine by me but stop acting like such a baby about it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/situational+irony

Windows 10 is a potentially unstable, unfinished technical build of the new windows OS. It's not his fault that he doesn't want to use it.
this, besides all he wants is more taskbars, you don't improve a house by rebuilding it.

you don't improve a house by rebuilding it.
Theres a thing called options, sometimes you do need to rebuild a house to improve it.

Theres a thing called options, sometimes you do need to rebuild a house to improve it.