Poll

Because of the bugs, Do you prefer that there will be ability to crouch instead of ability to run? (I believe it could solve the problems)

Yes
68 (71.6%)
No
27 (28.4%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: New playertype - Shooter  (Read 44341 times)

Blocko Shooter

For everyone who want to try the basic player
download it here:
https://www.mediafire.com/?81111jsqp6e9b9l
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 12:00:11 PM by BlockAlpha »

Really nice! Would be cool if there was a Red / Blue playertype set, which was just blockheads but wearing red / blue armor.

Blocko Shooter

He could be some sort of sniper, he looks happy to take the job

Yay!!! It's finally out! I shall see this for myself.

EDIT: It's good! Just that I've noticed a little problem with sprinting and weapon switching.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 08:57:42 PM by OzmarBlock »

Really nice! Would be cool if there was a Red / Blue playertype set, which was just blockheads but wearing red / blue armor.

His torso can change color.
Yay!!! It's finally out! I shall see this for myself.

EDIT: It's good! Just that I've noticed a little problem with sprinting and weapon switching.
Yes I forgot to mention this.

It'd be interesting after you're done with all your current player types to try converting some Tf2 classes into player types. It'd be cool

hey dude, um. are you planning on making a weaponset for this?

hey dude, um. are you planning on making a weaponset for this?

not for that pack.

His torso can change color.Yes I forgot to mention this.
As in, some Red / Blue armor? Like a default blockhead but wearing armor with red / blue colored parts?

As in, some Red / Blue armor? Like a default blockhead but wearing armor with red / blue colored parts?

Ok.

This is badass. I love the posing with the hand on most weapons

Also the new playertype makes it so you cant shoot while crouching, even while playing as the default playertype.

I just figured out that when Playing Endless Zombies in Slayer, using this playertype makes you not gain any points for killing the AI on that gamemode, can you fix that bug?
Also, Skeletons while being shot from this playertype, their torso's disappear, this must have something to do with this playertype, because it's fine when it is disabled.

And can the way the hands are on your body when you sprint, can they be raised up some, it looks like a black person holding their richard, other than that, This is a neat playertype. I love to use it, just these bugs make it unplayable for me, this playertype's animations are a bit odd, but it's a nice start.

I just figured out that when Playing Endless Zombies in Slayer, using this playertype makes you not gain any points for killing the AI on that gamemode, can you fix that bug?
I don't know how it works, I'll try to fix that.
Also, Skeletons while being shot from this playertype, their torso's disappear, this must have something to do with this playertype, because it's fine when it is disabled.
Maybe becouse the playertype using slot 2, anyway Idk how to fix the skeleton problem.
And can the way the hands are on your body when you sprint, can they be raised up some, it looks like a black person holding their richard, other than that, This is a neat playertype. I love to use it, just these bugs make it unplayable for me, this playertype's animations are a bit odd, but it's a nice start.
Ok..