Poll

Because of the bugs, Do you prefer that there will be ability to crouch instead of ability to run? (I believe it could solve the problems)

Yes
68 (71.6%)
No
27 (28.4%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: New playertype - Shooter  (Read 44369 times)

The playertypes are almost ready to public!

How about a less military-looking version, some kind of fighter, perhaps like a counter strike anarchist?
Would be good for a deathmatch that doesn't take place on a battlefield.

How about a less military-looking version, some kind of fighter, perhaps like a counter strike anarchist?

Oh yeah, i want to see this one

And since we're on the topic of urban warfare...

and

It's the thief Mechanic and thief Professional from Battlefield: Hardline.

And since we're on the topic of urban warfare...

and

It's the thief Mechanic and thief Professional from Battlefield: Hardline.

You read my mind O.O

[img ]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/231/3/a/counter_strike_global_offensive___anarchist_by_mrgameboy2012-d5bmzug.png[/img]
. . .
I wanna see an agile "rebel" player with tattoos, a red bandana and light equipment, perhaps even shirtless, buzzed hair, pretty skinny, and his primary weapon is a knife or pistol.

Also just thought that the same character would be good while dual-wielding small SMGs or machine pistols with very high fire rate, essentially so that you can jump into the fray, fire some bullets and seriously mess up some dudes if your aim is good, and then get out of there to reload or find more ammo.