Author Topic: don't dare drama me  (Read 19012 times)

Vote now for how long Goldstein's ban will be.

RACOONER1214

1 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 8

8 days.

Come to think of it, what rule did I break?

requesting two weeks for this gem

You admitted to trolling

RACOONER1214

1 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 8

8 days.
yeah 8 days because
1 + 2 + 1 + 4 = 8
and
1 * 2 * 1 * 4 = 8

are you serious
???

Posting the dumb things I did on a Blockland server nets me a forum ban? Look at the forum rules.

You admitted to trolling
So it's only bad If I admit it? I was already punished by the server host. Besides, this is pretty tame for "trolling".

Goldstein: If the left side of the road is the right side in my country (right as in correct) do I drive on the left?

RACOONER1214: no

Goldstein: tribal

Goldstein: you are basically murdering british culture

RACOONER1214: well this is a usa server so

Goldstein: well america is the 2nd fattest country on earth

*Banned instantly*

I said America was the second fattest country on Earth. America usually tops the graphs for obesity rate.
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/health-wellness/articles/2014/05/28/america-tops-list-of-10-most-obese-countries

???

Posting the dumb things I did on a Blockland server nets me a forum ban? Look at the forum rules.

contrary to popular belief, going on servers just to forget with people is not an acceptable thing to do

Dude, that ban reason was from the future. He was warning you not to make this drama because you would get banned from it!

1 week, 4 days.
4 chat lines, 1 server.

contrary to popular belief, going on servers just to forget with people is not an acceptable thing to do
I was loving with the server, not the forums. I was already banned from the server by Racooner1214; I don't think it's reasonable to ban me from the forums because of stupid things I said. I'm sure all of you have said worse things than this on the forums.
Welcome to RACOONER1214's Family RP, Goldstein. Please drive on the right side of the road.

Goldstein: If the left side of the road is the right side in my country (right as in correct) do I drive on the left?

RACOONER1214: no

Goldstein: tribal

Goldstein: you are basically murdering british culture

RACOONER1214: well this is a usa server so

Goldstein: well america is the 2nd fattest country on earth

*Banned instantly*

Dude, that ban reason was from the future. He was warning you not to make this drama because you would get banned from it!