don't dare drama me

Author Topic: don't dare drama me  (Read 19013 times)

the best part of a drama is when the op gets himself banned

Calm down. That 10th Doctor image was supposed to be funny.
I heard from Toxic Squid that you also spoke Spanish; apparently not.
"Someone said someone else speaks spanish, lets just instantly talk spanish to them!"

"Someone said someone else speaks spanish, lets just instantly talk spanish to them!"

"Yeah, forget that guy for having misinformation! Why cant he know everything like I do?"

what is this thread even about anymore

It's a backfired (not sure if sub-)drama

"Yeah, forget that guy for having misinformation! Why cant he know everything like I do?"
He could've asked first instead of making it seem like he spammed.

it wasn't funny at all... its more like just you posting a "sadface" reaction gif to badspot saying he's gonna ban you
Ok, then it was a bad joke.

Is there something wrong with preferring the language over English?

I'm not mad at Toxic Squid for thinking that he spoke Spanish. Everyone makes mistakes. Please, stop putting words into my mouth.

He could've asked first instead of making it seem like he spammed.
"¿Hablas español? Tu eres de Estados Unidos, ¿correcta?", "Ellos aprenden español en la ese país."
This translates to:
"Do you speak Spanish? You're from the United States, right? They learn Spanish in that country."

If you didn't understand it, you could have just said "I don't speak that language." I bet it's a lot easier to that then making jokes about me being an "illegal immigrant".

The forums wants someone (besides Furdle) to moan about & blame their problems on.

It's funny when you consider that Emmanuel Goldstein from 1984 was exactly for this purpose, with the "two-minutes hate" being a good example.

-snip-
First, I never said it was wrong to prefer spanish, Second, I am from the UK, not the US, and third, Maybe you should ask instead of just shoving it down my throat and sending a load of messages.

I'm not mad at Toxic Squid for thinking that he spoke Spanish. Everyone makes mistakes. Please, stop putting words into my mouth.

I never tried saying you were???

Also, I would like to know who ToxicSquid is.

Vote now for how long Goldstein's ban will be.
3 months plus one

Badspot

• Administrator
Voting is now closed.  The winner is 8 days.